Author Topic: Amazon reportedly kept a 'burn book' of all the mean things politicians said  (Read 724 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

brimic

• friends
So basically a precursor to an assault 'meme stash.'

As we already know, the left can't meme.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Interesting that the report didn't mention AOC. She spent a lot of time yammering about how Amazon is worse that Hitler, Satan, and Trump rolled into one.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend
Why not?  Makes it easy to remember whose primary challengers to donate to.

Honestly, Amazon is not a great company, but if folks routinely said about me and mine what is said about them, I'd keep a list too.  I wouldn't call it a burn list, I'd call it a FOAD list, and consult it when Politicians come to my mega corp asking for favors or cash.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
Why not?  Makes it easy to remember whose primary challengers to donate to.

Honestly, Amazon is not a great company, but if folks routinely said about me and mine what is said about them, I'd keep a list too.  I wouldn't call it a burn list, I'd call it a FOAD list, and consult it when Politicians come to my mega corp asking for favors or cash.

In the era of ubiquitous politicking, not a bad notion.