Main Forums > Politics

Green cards to go out, background check or not.

<< < (2/8) > >>

Paddy:
WTH???

Bigjake:

--- Quote from: RileyMc on February 12, 2008, 04:51:33 PM ---WTH???

Show me where legal immigrants can't buy weapons.  Kim du Toit has a fine collection of firearms.

Paddy:
No, no the 'WTH' was about giving 47,000 illegals green cards.  I don't get it.............

Boomhauer:
Because Shamnesty didn't go through, Riley.

So, it's easier to give out green cards instead of getting legislation passed to loosen control over the border even more. It's easy to tack on provisions for relaxed green card restrictions to a bill that doesn't even get read by the congress critters before they vote on it. *expletive deleted*it like this happens all the time- usually for pork projects.

CAnnoneer:
How exactly do you do a background check on somebody from another country, who may not even be using his "real" name? I bet even if they wanted to, FBI cannot do much about it, not with such lack of meaningful info and not when under pressure to work with such numbers.

But never fear, no matter who wins, McStain or Hillbama, there will be a giant amnesty. Then when you capture the gangbangers, you would not even be able to repatriate them. So, be ready to pay for more prisons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version