Author Topic: The UK is in for some interesting times.  (Read 6816 times)

yesitsloaded

• friends
Re: The UK is in for some interesting times.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 08:12:42 AM »
How do you respond when th Pope calls your religion violent? Radical Muslims seem to think the answer was to call for his death.
I can haz nukular banstiks ? Say no to furries, yes to people.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 08:46:05 AM »
Everybody knows polls are skewed, faked, and designed to exhibit hippie bias instead of the facts.

Except for polls that confirm our biases against unpopular political and religious groups.  Those are always 100 percent.
Which is why this statement:

Wes Streeting, president of the National Union of Students, condemned the study. This disgusting report is a reflection of the biases and prejudices of a right-wing think tank  not the views of Muslim students across Britain, he said. Only 632 Muslim students were asked vague and misleading questions, and their answers were wilfully misinterpreted.

Cannot be true.

You seem to be exhibiting the same behaviour you accuse us of there SS. Polls showing Barack to be a sure thing or that Iraqis want the US out are beyond reproach; polls showing the increasing radicalization of Muslims in western society, well that must be false!

I don't place any faith in polls. I just disregard them all. That being said, if one wants evidence of the radicalization of western Muslims one needs only look at the riots in France and the uproar over cartoons etc.

Yeah, I'm hanging onto this to show off the next time SS shows off a poll about Obamania or What Iraqis Want.

Hypocrisy is fun, innit?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »

Yeah, I'm hanging onto this to show off the next time SS shows off a poll about Obamania or What Iraqis Want.

Hypocrisy is fun, innit?

Do you know what the nice thing about beating your head against the wall is MW ??

It feels good when you stop.... grin

I gave up on argueing with our resident "TheUSandIsrealareevil,muslimsareallsweetnessnadlight" awhile ago.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Iain

• friend
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »
I gave up on argueing with our resident "TheUSandIsrealareevil,muslimsareallsweetnessnadlight" awhile ago.

I'm glad you did, because arguing with imaginary posters is bad for your sanity.
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

agricola

• friend
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »

I'm glad you did, because arguing with imaginary posters is bad for your sanity.

Indeed, his name is actually "TheUSandIsraelareevil,muslimsareallsweetnessandlight"

grin
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »
I've never heard anyone claim no Muslims are violent. I see a lot of "But, but, but..... Christians do it too!!!!"  rolleyes
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.