Author Topic: Thank you, Senator  (Read 946 times)

Hutch

• friend
Thank you, Senator
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:46:50 PM »
And another RINO can kiss my fat, hairy ass.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/31/john-mccain-hillary-clinton-rand-paul_n_3681959.html?ref=topbar

It seems that Senator John McCain (R*,AZ) doesn't know who he would support for Prez in '16, if the choices were Rand Paul or Hillary ('What difference, at this point, does it make?") Rodham Clinton.

I guess Statists of both parties have to stick together.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
Re: Thank you, Senator
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:24:07 PM »
Wow... listen to the sounds of shock and dismay coming from the rest of the board...

*crickets*

Is ANYONE surprised by McCain making such a statement?
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 09:32:08 PM »
I can't think of another Republican senator more in need of retirement than McCain.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 11:45:16 PM »
McCain is one of the few politicians that I consider to actually qualify, by virtue of his military service, for the label of hero ( small H). Sadly, I really do think he is senile.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 10:35:31 AM »
McCain is one of the few politicians that I consider to actually qualify, by virtue of his military service, for the label of hero ( small H). Sadly, I really do think he is senile.

I don't think he is senile. I think he's just a flaming liberal.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 11:56:04 AM »
I can have a lot of respect for Officer McCain.  I have little or no respect for Senator McCain.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 04:00:28 PM »
I will never forgive McCain for preening in the safe & comfortable well of the Senate about how he would outlaw all sorts of interrogation techniques, but then said if there ever was a "ticking time bomb" he expected our men & women of .mil & LEO & intel persuasion to break the law and get the info anyways.

This latest is just one more turd on the dunghill.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Levant

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 07:34:40 PM »
I can't think of another Republican senator more in need of retirement than McCain.

There's my version of your statement.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

Levant

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:40 PM »

There are those who served with him, including POWs, who disagree.
NEOKShooter on GRM
Republicans: The other Democratic Party

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 10:25:51 PM »
I am aware of that. I'm also aware of those that think John Kerry was a model combat officer.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 12:22:25 AM »
Any way we could convince Hanoi to take him back?.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.