Author Topic: Thank you obamacare!!  (Read 547 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Thank you obamacare!!
« on: March 09, 2016, 03:29:51 PM »
So, doctors are encouraged to ask about children's "poverty status". Why?  I'll answer this. So other people can pay for someone they don't know, never will meet, but some how owe them $$.

The hope, says Dreyer, is to help the 50% of families who currently qualify for additional support but aren’t getting it to access the resources they are entitled to. “

http://time.com/4251653/pediatricians-should-screen-all-children-for-poverty/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Thank you obamacare!!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:52:09 PM »
So, doctors are encouraged to ask about children's "poverty status". Why?  I'll answer this. So other people can pay for someone they don't know, never will meet, but some how owe them $$.

http://time.com/4251653/pediatricians-should-screen-all-children-for-poverty/

And if they ask if there are guns in the home, they'll know which homes to raid.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Thank you obamacare!!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 03:58:05 PM »
These poverty questions are merely a placeholder for future actions.  If you are taking your kid to the doctor then you are obviously rich and therefore you need to pay your fair share so the less fortunate can receive the care they so desperately need and are entitled to.  Once enough data has been mined as to who the rich people are, then the laws will change to charge more to the evil rich people who have their own insurance.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?