Author Topic: That DC Councilman Who Blamed the Jews for the Weather  (Read 1370 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
That DC Councilman Who Blamed the Jews for the Weather
« on: April 19, 2018, 07:24:18 PM »
I think we talked about this DC Councilman who blamed the Jews for snow in DC (weather control). So this numbnuts apparently took a tour of the Holocaust museum in DC (What? To make up for his dumbass statement?) and further beclowned himself, as did his seven (SEVEN?!?) staff members:

Seven of White’s staff members stayed with the guide, who soon was showing them an exhibit on the Warsaw Ghetto. As she explained the walling in of Polish Jews, one aide asked whether it was similar to “a gated community.”

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2018/04/19/stunning-holocaust-museum-tour-by-lawmaker-who-said-jews-control-weather-does-not-go-well/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: That DC Councilman Who Blamed the Jews for the Weather
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 10:12:40 PM »
History - how does that work?

That guy popped up again in the news about a week or two ago.

https://ricochet.com/508094/63-million-doesnt-buy-working-toilets/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:15:17 AM »
Moar details of White's shocking ignorance.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29669/dc-legislator-who-said-jews-control-weather-leaves-hank-berrien

White and his retinue; the 8 humans on the planet who've never seen The History Channel.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:09:19 AM »
Moar details of White's shocking ignorance.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29669/dc-legislator-who-said-jews-control-weather-leaves-hank-berrien

White and his retinue; the 8 humans on the planet who've never seen The History Channel.

Sadly, I'm going to bet they are actually a representative sample. Our schools aren't teaching, ESPECIALLY in the cities.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 10:19:51 AM »

I was similarly thinking that if a human of average intelligence, living in a parallel universe where WW2 had never happened, were transported here and given that tour, they could figure out what was generally going on in the images. At least to the point that it was bad, not good.

It boggles my mind that someone, even someone extremely stupid, could come up with the answers these people did. It's almost willful.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 10:25:59 AM »
posted on wrong thread
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 10:36:31 AM »
I was similarly thinking that if a human of average intelligence, living in a parallel universe where WW2 had never happened, were transported here and given that tour, they could figure out what was generally going on in the images. At least to the point that it was bad, not good.

It boggles my mind that someone, even someone extremely stupid, could come up with the answers these people did. It's almost willful.

I suspect it is willful. I suspect that the councilman and his staff have lived their life downplaying adversity to others so as to elevate their own grievances. It's part of identity politics and beliefs.  "I'm a victim. There can be other victim's but none worse then I."  It's part of why they eat their own allies.

Quote from: Councilman White
I’ll be coming back to see more of the museum. I didn’t get a chance to see the whole thing. But I think it’s a lot of education here, a lot of synergy here between what happened to the Jewish community and the African community

Not really. But he, and presumably his staff, sees EVERYTHING through the lens of violence against Africans. He's also got some pretty thinly veiled anti-Semitism going on. Both are willful.

Can you imagine the hailstorm if an elected official visited the MLK memorial and said this:

This opportunity has given me the chance to meet a lot of great Jews blacks, a lot of people. A lot of good Jews blacks that I’ve never had the chance to meet before. it’s an awesome experience

But Councilman White will get a pass.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 10:40:53 AM »
 :facepalm:  "Gated Community ....."  :facepalm:    You can cure ignorance.

You cannot cure the stupidz.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 03:55:44 PM »
Well, there it is:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29700/dc-legislator-who-said-jews-control-weather-hank-berrien

Trayon White Sr. (D-Ward 8 ) has been asked for details of the $500 donation he made to the Nation of Islam’s Saviours’ Day Event in Chicago, where Farrakhan declared “powerful Jews are my enemy,” and stated Jews “were responsible for all of this filth and degenerate behavior that Hollywood is putting out turning men into women and women into men.”

Those dang alt-right Trump supporters and their anti-semitism.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 04:55:37 PM »
Well, there it is:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29700/dc-legislator-who-said-jews-control-weather-hank-berrien

Those dang alt-right Trump supporters and their anti-semitism.

The photographer refused to release this image for 13 years to protect Obama.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:47:23 PM by BTR »

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 11:13:36 PM »

The photographer refused to release this image for 13 years to protect Obama.

Makes you wonder - is fakest part of news the stuff they don't want to cover?

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 11:49:05 PM »
I've said it before.  An awful lot of bias occurs at the editorial level as to what sees print or pixels.

The expression used to be to "spike" a story, but in our electronic age, I don't know if they still use that term.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.