Author Topic: Thanksgiving is racist  (Read 657 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Thanksgiving is racist
« on: November 21, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »
According to the University of Oregon

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11551
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Thanksgiving is racist
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 02:30:23 PM »
Let me know when they cancel those holidays and all come to work and hold classes on Thanksgiving day.  I won't hold my breath.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 02:45:54 PM »
I'm just waiting to hear them finally say that all of the things white people do, say, or think are racist. I'm sure they'll eventually figure out how whites were being racist when they voted for Barack Obama.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 02:56:56 PM »
I'm just waiting to hear them finally say that all of the things white people do, say, or think are racist. I'm sure they'll eventually figure out how whites were being racist when they voted for Barack Obama.

Isn't it cultural appropriation if a white person votes for a candidate of color?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2018, 09:14:52 AM »
Good. Let them say that. The more institutions that they attack by crying race wolf the more they alienate themselves from the main stream. And the more crap like this that they pull, the more people they force into the main stream and the more marginalized they become.

The only reason that many of these idiots are getting the publicity that they are is because the media is hand-in-hand accomplices with their bullshit. Eventually that's going to be a very good thing as people get more and more fed up with it, or more and more tone deaf and uncaring to the "racial/cultural atrocity d'jour."
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 09:42:17 AM »
The left seriously wants to dump civic nationalism so all traditional cultural practices must be subverted or abolished.

How can you be against an official day of gratitude for living in this time and place?

Even if the country dumps celebrating the historical specifics why can’t they leave the day and spirit alone?
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2018, 01:21:50 PM »
The left seriously wants to dump civic nationalism so all traditional cultural practices must be subverted or abolished.

How can you be against an official day of gratitude for living in this time and place?

Even if the country dumps celebrating the historical specifics why can’t they leave the day and spirit alone?
All virtues of society must be attacked and destroyed. 

Regarding racism:  When was the last actual intentional racist incident that was publicized?  There are so many fake or overblown incidents these days that I tend to assume any report is false until I see proof.  I question whether racism done by whites is even a significant issue these days. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2018, 01:28:21 PM »
I question whether racism done by whites is even a significant issue these days. 

Even if there are some incidents, they pale into insignificance compared to what whites encounter from blacks in inner cities on a daily basis. But we're not supposed to mention that -- pointing out that racism cuts both ways is (you guessed it) racist.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 04:43:04 PM »
Regarding racism:  When was the last actual intentional racist incident that was publicized?  There are so many fake or overblown incidents these days that I tend to assume any report is false until I see proof.  I question whether racism done by whites is even a significant issue these days. 

Same here. The only systemic racism we see in America today is anti-white, and no one even thinks they need to hide it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife