Author Topic: Dillon SDB Break  (Read 2641 times)

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: Dillon SDB Break
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2013, 01:44:14 PM »
75th Street or Avenue?

75th Str and Indian School is smack-dab in the middle of old town Scottsdale.  Artsy, "wish I were a cowboy but I have too much of a fetish for turquoise," high end steakhouses, and lots of bars that attact the "thirty-thousandaire" crowd on Saturday night.

75th Ave and Indian School is smack-dab in the middle of Maryvale.

You'll remember Maryvale from this incident we discussed a while back (Mexican Zeta paramilitary forces perform extralegal home invasion in Maryvale, AZ):

http://azplea.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&limitstart=50

ETA:  Google is AMAZINGLY sanitized in regard to this incident.  I try searching for "Maryvale AZ military gun fight", "Maryvale Zeta home raid", "Maryvale military drug raid" and several other strings.  No nooz articles EVER show up.  Only thing I've found is the PLEA link.  That's disturbing.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:54:20 PM by AZRedhawk44 »
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Dillon SDB Break
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2013, 02:49:52 PM »
75th Avenue.  "Mortgageville"  ;)

Back then there were three quarter sections of houses and everything else around except for a store and gas station and bar was still fields.  The cropdusters used to make their turns right over our house.  They were all old WW2 surplus instead of what they fly now.

It was a couple miles east until you started getting into town.

Back during the Vietnam war, from the schoolyard you could hear the BP going boom to start the old F-100s at Luke AFB.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin