Author Topic: Uh oh... I think the robot uprising has begun...  (Read 3049 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Uh oh... I think the robot uprising has begun...
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2018, 09:41:57 PM »
We need four people monitoring these cars at all times! One person for each side. And maybe put a fifth up top in some sort of cupola with something to warn/chase people out of the path of the vehicle.

And maybe a sixth to be constantly on the radio back to base with updates.

And of course a car full of technicians and mechanics following it to make repairs if needed.

With that many people you probably need some folks from HR to make sure the interpersonal stuff goes smoothly so they'll need their own car.

I feel like I've seen this in a political cartoon once somehow.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Uh oh... I think the robot uprising has begun...
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:48 PM »
Does the car have that radar stuff the new car commercials advertise that is supposed to apply the breaks if it sees something in your path?  It seems to me something like that would have helped if it wasn't there.

I believe it did have that technology, and they're trying to figure out why it didn't work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design