Author Topic: Stray bullet “bounces” off Redmond woman’s head  (Read 568 times)

MechAg94

• friend
I finally signed up for Twitter and Tom Gresham is one of the poeple I am following.  He posts some good links occasionally. 
http://www.bendbulletin.com/localstate/5092384-151/stray-bullet-bounces-off-redmond-womans-head
Victim only sustained a small bump

After going through at least one exterior wall of her neighbor’s home and then a fence, the 9 mm bullet entered the woman’s home, went through a picture frame and — in the words of the Redmond Police Department — “bounced” off her head at about 9:45 p.m.

Points for everyone involved.  No one claimed he was cleaning the gun for once.  
Pine also had an outstanding warrant, and drugs and alcohol appear to be involved in the incident.

Chambers said it was determined Pine was not shooting at anyone, or attempting to scare anyone.

“What he was doing is not exactly clear,” Chambers said.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Stray bullet “bounces” off Redmond woman’s head
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 01:01:28 PM »
PROOF! .45ACP is SUPERIOR AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [tinfoil] [tinfoil] :lol:
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Re: Stray bullet “bounces” off Redmond woman’s head
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 10:21:47 PM »
PROOF! .45ACP is SUPERIOR AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [tinfoil] [tinfoil] :lol:

A .45 WOULD HAVE NEVER ACHIEVED THAT KIND OF PENETRATION!

:old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!