Author Topic: Have you ever had a near death experience?  (Read 1064 times)

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Have you ever had a near death experience?
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2023, 04:25:24 PM »
Kinda makes me think that death is an experience we each get to have once and maybe each is unique. I dunno.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2023, 05:39:15 PM »
Mom was in coma for week after stroke. She had been depressed for years. She sat up straight in bed with her eyes wide open and a radiant smile on her face for about 5 seconds, laid back down and died. I had not seen her smile in years.

JTHunter

• friends
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2023, 09:26:11 PM »
Kingcreek.
I am grateful you replied.  That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Agreed !
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2023, 03:51:04 PM »
Probably the closest thing I ever had to a near death experience was when I was a student athletic trainer in college.

Biggest, meanest player on the football team sits at my table to get his wrist and hand tape off after practice. I grabbed the scissors and with the first snip put a pretty good cut in the web between his thumb and index finger.

He yelped, blood started to flow, and I truly thought I was a dead man.

He looks at his hand, looks at me, says "You missed!" and stuck his hand back out for me to cut the tape off.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.