Author Topic: The crucial question is...  (Read 1565 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
The crucial question is...
« on: March 12, 2021, 12:18:40 PM »
Where does Alyssa Milano stand on this issue, given that one of the putative faces of the Me Too movement gave Biden a pass on Tara Reade's accusations...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aoc-nadle-dems-cuomos-resignation-allegations
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: The crucial question is...
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 10:17:59 PM »
This after the guy was deified, beatified, made a sex symbol, and urged to run for President. I wouldn't be surprised if some people think it's a good idea to take him down, just to send a message to the commoners. Nobody's safe from the WokeKK.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 11:17:48 PM »
Squeaky wheel and all,  but why the everliving hell do we care what Alyssa Milano thinks about well, anything?
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 03:16:06 PM »
Squeaky wheel and all,  but why the everliving hell do we care what Alyssa Milano thinks about well, anything?

These are the jokes.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2021, 06:21:35 PM »
Personally I think he's being burned down over this as a distraction from all the homicides he ordered.  The public court of opinion version of pleading to a lesser charge. 

Killing thousands of old people > dozens of sexual harassment.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2021, 07:11:33 PM »
^^^What the Squirrel said. [popcorn]
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2021, 10:32:05 PM »
Personally I think he's being burned down over this as a distraction from all the homicides he ordered.  The public court of opinion version of pleading to a lesser charge. 

I don't see it. If you wanted to distract from Cuomo's body count, you'd talk about something other than Cuomo. They could talk about Trump, or some scary Q people, or some Republican politician who did something.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2021, 12:34:53 AM »

I've heard some rumors that other D governors have similar culpability for the CCP virus deaths of elderly nursing home residents in their states.

Gretchen Whitmer (MI) was mentioned, but she may not be the only one. If Cuomo goes down for that, the fear is that multiple OTHER dems will follow.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2021, 11:58:06 AM »
I don't see it. If you wanted to distract from Cuomo's body count, you'd talk about something other than Cuomo. They could talk about Trump, or some scary Q people, or some Republican politician who did something.
They did something similar not too far back when the Virginia Gov said he would be okay with abortion decisions after the baby was delivered.  A few days later all the black face/KKK allegations popped up and the abortion talk disappeared from the headlines. 

Sexual harassments is something they can deal with.  The fact that 5 states put COVID patients in nursing homes is not something they want to talk about. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2021, 11:59:03 AM »
^^^What the Squirrel said. [popcorn]

What does the squirrel say? 

...forget I asked.   :facepalm:
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge