Author Topic: Fido sez, you look like one of them football dog fighting fan  (Read 654 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Fido sez, you look like one of them football dog fighting fan
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 05:42:33 AM »
No longer necessary for him to graduate to become rich.

That dog is clearly not properly trained.  It looked like the handler did not even know his dog had bitten the player.

Both handlers appear to have their dogs on long leashes in an area that is full of rapidly moving people and loud noises.  Does that violate SOP for their agency?  (Of course, short leads or not even having the dogs there might be a more reasonable approach, SOP notwithstanding.)

Now the $64 question: will the player sue for loss of future earnings as well as the unprovoked assault?

stay safe.

skidmark
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Art Eatman

• friend
Re: Fido sez, you look like one of them football dog fighting fan
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
In the flashback, that ol' Jawgia bulldog, Uga, just resented the Auburn guy's scoring, is all.  Understandable.

One year, a couple of Alabama guys were in Athens for the Georgia game.  They watched Uga down on the sidelines; he was doing the usual dog-thing of licking himself.

One of the 'Bama guys sez, "Gee, I wish I could do that."

His buddy shakes his head and replies, "Aw, naw.  That dog would BITE you!"
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.