Main Forums > The Roundtable

So you think you had a bad day......

(1/2) > >>

Warren:
My wife sent this to me from a forum where she and other poker props talk 'bout stuff.

She does not want me to post the link or name the site, so I'm not going to.

how to bad beat yourself..

Ok i am totally suicidal now. i was bored playing poker on ********* so decided to go and spend some play money on the games section. I chose the jacks or better fruit machine, after playing for half an hour or so and losing around $40 of the $2000 play money i decided to call it a day, so played off the rest of the chips just playing max ($100) spin and gamble any wins untill i lost. Ok 5 mins later my $2000 was all gone and i was ready for a game of poker, it was then when i went back to the poker tables that i noticed my bank roll had gone down from $2003 to $3 i had not played with play money but my own money and had just blown $2000 thinking it was play cash and just gambled untill it was gone... 2 weeks hard work playing around 18000 hands and had a really good run after depositing $500 and working it upto $2k all gone down the pan.. i am off out to get totally pissed now, so dont expect any reponse to this post from me till i come out of my drunken coma in a few days or so....

K Frame:
Now you know why I don't gamble online, and very rarely do I gamble at all.

Brad Johnson:
uhhh... the goober put $500 into an internet poker site why? Sorry, I don't have a lot of sympathy for that level of dumb.

Brad

garrettwc:

--- Quote ---uhhh... the goober put $500 into an internet poker site why? Sorry, I don't have a lot of sympathy for that level of dumb.+1, after credit card debt, gambling is the highest form of "stupid tax".

BozemanMT:
That's just stupid.
Maybe the stupidest thing I've heard in weeks.
And I hear a lot of stupid stuff working at a big company.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version