Author Topic: ObamaCare Passed Due to Non-citizens Voting Illegally for Comedian Franken  (Read 1728 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
http://www.unz.com/isteve/science-obamacare-due-to-non-citizens-voting-illegally/
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/monkey-cage/wp/2014/10/24/could-non-citizens-decide-the-november-election/

Quote from: wapo
How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections? More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote. Furthermore, some of these non-citizens voted. Our best guess, based upon extrapolations from the portion of the sample with a verified vote, is that 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010. …

Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections. Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes. Votes cast by just 0.65 percent of Minnesota non-citizens could account for this margin...

...It is also possible that non-citizen votes were responsible for Obama’s 2008 victory in North Carolina. Obama won the state by 14,177 votes, so a turnout by 5.1 percent of North Carolina’s adult non-citizens would have provided this victory margin.

We also find that one of the favorite policies advocated by conservatives to prevent voter fraud appears strikingly ineffective. Nearly three quarters of the non-citizens who indicated they were asked to provide photo identification at the polls claimed to have subsequently voted...

Quote from: isteve
Wow.

And, of course, many of the non-citizens in Minnesota aren’t lackadaisical Latinos, but hyperclannish and notoriously politically active Somalis. Veteran liberal Democratic state legislator Phyllis Kahn has been on the warpath about Somali vote fraud against her in primary elections. (Ms. Kahn hasn’t been as exercised about Somali vote fraud in general elections of course.)

1. Wow, truly, wow.

2. The worst and most mendacious ruling class this country has ever seen is not nearly so worried about keeping its skullduggery and designs under wraps anymore.  This is just one more sign.

3. We really need to put a FULL STOP on immigration and return non-citizens to their countries. 

4. While I am willing to let non-citizens return to their countries peacefully, I am not nearly so benevolently inclined toward our ruling class.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
I don't think franken actually won that election. IIRC that election was filled with fraud and franken kept suing until the repub in that race gave up and conceded- similar to the lawsuit brought by gore in the bush-gore election.

franken is as much a comedian as I'm and astrophysicist. He's never said anything funny in his life.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

zxcvbob

• friend
I don't think franken actually won that election. IIRC that election was filled with fraud and franken kept suing until the repub in that race gave up and conceded- similar to the lawsuit brought by gore in the bush-gore election.

franken is as much a comedian as I'm and astrophysicist. He's never said anything funny in his life.

They kept recounting the votes until Franken won.  Every time he came up short, Secretary of State Mark Ritchie (a Democrat) magically found another box of ballots.  No investigation into how so many ballots were "misplaced" in the first place (or why their ink was still wet in late December.)  As soon as Franken came out on top in one of the counts, Ritchie certified the election.
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
They kept recounting the votes until Franken won.  Every time he came up short, Secretary of State Mark Ritchie (a Democrat) magically found another box of ballots.  No investigation into how so many ballots were "misplaced" in the first place (or why their ink was still wet in late December.)  As soon as Franken came out on top in one of the counts, Ritchie certified the election.
I recall that many precincts turned in adjusted vote totals that exceeded the total number of ballots cast - a clear case of stuffing the ballot boxes.

And the governor of Minnesota, a Republican named Tim Pawlenty, sat quietly and watched the Democrats steal the election. And he wanted to be President!  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends

That sounds familiar. I know he did not win the election above board.

Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
That sounds familiar. I know he did not win the election above board.

We discussed it here, back when it happened...

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

sumpnz

• friend
Similar to how Gregior "won" as governor in 2004 here in WA.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
And the governor of Minnesota, a Republican named Tim Pawlenty, sat quietly and watched the Democrats steal the election. And he wanted to be President!  Face Palm!

The way the Republicans stare stupidly onward and don't make a peep while the Dems act like animals is what amazes me...I wish the Republicans would SAY SOMETHING about what shitheads the Dems are.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
The way the Republicans stare stupidly onward and don't make a peep while the Dems act like animals is what amazes me...I wish the Republicans would SAY SOMETHING about what shitheads the Dems are.

Possibly they're tired of getting kicked in the teeth every time they open their yappers .....  >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

brimic

• friends

What good does that do? If they want to do anything effective they need to bring back deuling. It's at least responsible for shortening one statist ahole's life with Hamilton.

Barack Obama

cordex

• Administrator
Re: ObamaCare Passed Due to Non-citizens Voting Illegally for Comedian Franken
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 07:06:16 PM »

Possibly they're tired of getting kicked in the teeth every time they open their yappers .....  >:D
You mean kicking themselves in the teeth?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2014, 08:46:54 AM »
Don't we often refer to R's as having to overcome "The margin of fraud" to win elections?

The same thing happens here in Illinois.  All the collar counties and downstates election commissions get their results in fairly early while it takes "extended" periods of time for Chicago and Cook County to finish tabulating their vote counts, to make sure their guy has enough votes to win.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2014, 07:53:19 PM »
Voter fraud is pretty rampant in Minnesota. You can buy a list of the people who are registered to vote, but didn't vote in the last election for $45. You then bus in inner city types and seniors with "assistants" to "help them vote" that are allowed to go inside polling booths with the fraudsters to fill out their ballots. It is also common for voters to see that someone has already signed in to vote for them, anecdotally the judges have just said sign next to someone else's name then, as it doesn't matter.

The MNGOPAC Gun Owners Political Action Committee and a few libertarian candidates has discussed these issues at length at various get togethers.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2014, 12:46:01 AM »

They are very happy being the complicit party. Why rock the boat? They get theirs no matter what.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 11:16:12 AM »
They are very happy being the complicit party. Why rock the boat? They get theirs no matter what.

The Republicans are the Not-Democrat party.  In order for that to work long term, the D's have to win sometimes.  Otherwise there is no boogey-man to rail against.  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin