Author Topic: welcome our new overlord in training  (Read 4324 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: welcome our new overlord in training
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 12:02:40 AM »
She looks like she knows what she's doing.

I'm not familiar with 3-gun... I noticed that when she was done with the shotgun portion of the course, she drew her pistol and racked the slide to chamber a round... is it a 3-gun rule that a pistol round isn't chambered before they start the course, or is it something else?

I don't think it is for a holstered pistol. The long guns are often unloaded, but that is because they are on a bench.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2013, 12:49:00 AM »
There are lots of local rules for 3 gun, I don't think USPSA multi-gun has yet taken over everything. Place near me shoots a recon match they call it, I want to go sometime. 3 gun, but they make you carry everything you need for the match at all times. All guns, ammo, water, snacks, etc.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2013, 10:29:16 AM »
I don't see an overlord, I see a good citizen member of the militia  :cool:
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.