Author Topic: Customer Service Problem (Cemetery)  (Read 2867 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Customer Service Problem (Cemetery)
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 05:32:57 AM »
We have one here like that. Except for whatever reason, they all use the same cross grave markers. Combine them with the type of lights being used and it looks freaky.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

geronimotwo

• friend
Re: Re: Re: Customer Service Problem (Cemetery)
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 09:20:22 AM »
Which is why, imo, the cemetery is offering to come out of pocket for a LOT of cash. Their employee screwed up, authorized something that they shouldn't have and the cemetery won't allow, and they're trying to rectify it at their expense in a way that's mutually agreeable. If they were just saying screw you get that thing out of here, I'd be happy to cry foul.

But paying for Spongebob, along with a replacement marker that is more in line with the cemeteries guidelines strikes me as very reasonable.

i wouldn't want to exume my daughter, for any price, so that i could use the marker of my choice.  that's why i would ask questions first.
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Customer Service Problem (Cemetery)
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 12:14:02 PM »
It may just be a local thing. In the last couple of years I've started seeing solar lights (the inexpensive, push into the ground type seem most common) in cemeteries. Some graves are really lit up with the grave outlined with the lights, some just a light or two.
Anyone else seeing this?

Why are you spending time in the graveyard at night?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.