Author Topic: Facebook went down? Scores calling 911?  (Read 2757 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Facebook went down? Scores calling 911?
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 08:25:50 PM »
I'm on it too much.  But I could give a *expletive deleted*it if it's down.  I work for a .gov contractor....I'm used to equipment being down  :rofl:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
I'm on it too much.  But I could give a *expletive deleted* if it's down.  I work for a .gov contractor....I'm used to equipment being down  :rofl:

That also explains why you can spend so much time on it . . .
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 04:03:02 PM »
....  I work for a .gov contractor....

Prove it!

Sure, you are employed by the .gov.  But "work" for them? [tinfoil]

Next thing we know, you'll be telling us you are gruntled.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.