Author Topic: Coulter v. Khan  (Read 1024 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Coulter v. Khan
« on: August 04, 2016, 05:16:31 PM »
Ann Coulter skewers Khan (and the Democrats):

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-08-03.html

She has a point (actually, several). Mr. Khan said that Mr. Trump needs to read the Constitution. I think Mr. Khan needs to read the Constitution. I have read it, and there is nothing in it that requires the federal government to allow unlimited immigration (or ANY immigration) from any country or group of people.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 05:35:28 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MechAg94

• friend
Re:
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 06:09:14 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/sanford-questions-trump-constitution-gaffe/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Which is worse?  Defending bogus articles of the constitution or pretending that real articles of the Constitution don't exist?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re:
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 06:21:24 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/sanford-questions-trump-constitution-gaffe/

:facepalm:  Goodness knows I'm no Trump diehard, but any literate person should recognize that as hyperbole. Whatever Trump's actual knowledge of the Constitution, it sounds every bit like he's trying to say he'll protect all of it.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: Coulter v. Khan
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2016, 07:44:56 PM »
I thought Admiral Kirk had taken care of Khan ............. [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2016, 08:24:38 PM »
I thought Admiral Kirk had taken care of Khan ............. [tinfoil]

He's like a bad penny that just keeps showing up.
"It's good, though..."

HankB

• friend
Re:
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2016, 10:39:15 PM »
Which is worse?  Defending bogus articles of the constitution or pretending that real articles of the Constitution don't exist?
SCOTUS asserts there are unwritten "auras" and "penumbras" which are included . . . and of course the text doesn't really mean what it plainly says. Get with the program.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re:
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2016, 11:39:15 PM »

"Are you going to protect the part of the Constitution that we have let Obama walk all over the past seven years?"

The Clinton News Network strikes again (and I too, am not a Trumpster, nor am I even considering voting for him, but the 'tards that are against him are making that position increasingly untenable...)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2016, 12:01:05 PM »
Referring to
Article XII" is a major gaffe. Referring to "57 states"  is just a slip of the tongue, "he's tired".