Author Topic: Girl kills animals  (Read 639 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Girl kills animals
« on: August 29, 2016, 08:04:02 PM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Andiron

• friend
Re: Girl kills animals
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:36:02 PM »
Good for her!

If those same bunch of psychos had the body count of woodchucks, coons,muskrats, beavers,rabbits, cats, possums, coyotes, deer, doves, pigeons, turkeys and other various game and pests I've ended,  they'd collectively implode.  That Minnesota dentist would be forgotten in a big angsty animal lover mass suicide event.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 09:35:44 AM »
I never thought about hunting giraffe.  The other stuff looks more interesting.  

At least the article did mention all the revenue generated in Africa and that the meat is all used by someone.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 11:10:56 AM »
I never thought about hunting giraffe.  The other stuff looks more interesting. 

At least the article EDITORIAL did mention all the revenue generated in Africa and that the meat is all used by someone.
FIFY.

And a big, BIG "Thumbs Up" to both the girl and her dad.  =D
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain