Author Topic: in bizzaro world  (Read 771 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
in bizzaro world
« on: December 19, 2012, 05:27:36 PM »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

brimic

• friends
Re: in bizzaro world
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 05:39:39 PM »
Yeah.
Now that they have to deal with the inconvenience of citizen gun ownership, they need to pad their 'gun crime' statistics in order to justify future bans.

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »
you didn't read article?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 05:55:25 PM »
I certainly did.

How do you think its going to be applied?

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

• friends
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 09:47:00 PM »
maybe you could enlighten me. how decriminalizing will pad their statistics and all?