Author Topic: Cool supernatural TV shows  (Read 7631 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Cool supernatural TV shows
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2013, 02:01:53 PM »
Lost Girl started out sort of OK, but then it became pretty much a lesbian show.
I fail to see the problem here.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2013, 02:08:02 PM »
FB just reminded me (stupid ads) there is a new one starting on ABC next week called Sleepy Hollow. Apparently the headless horseman keeps showing up in modern times and hijinxs insue or something.

IDK. Of all the resent stuff, this premise seems the most... Well... WTF, how's that work out?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: Cool supernatural TV shows
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »
FB just reminded me (stupid ads) there is a new one starting on ABC next week called Sleepy Hollow. Apparently the headless horseman keeps showing up in modern times and hijinxs insue or something.

IDK. Of all the resent stuff, this premise seems the most... Well... WTF, how's that work out?
No idea, but I'm planning to give it at least a few episodes.

Sent via tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
SciFi Channel pissed me off when they killed the "Dead Like Me" series.   =( 
Ungrateful wretch - they just had to make room to serve up quality fare like Mansquito, Piranaconda, Sharktopus, Dinocroc vs. Supergator, and this year's hit, Sharknado.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain