Author Topic: Obama opens up about his immigration goals  (Read 1003 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Obama opens up about his immigration goals
« on: February 10, 2015, 12:20:22 AM »
It amazes me how many pro illegal GOP policritters there are. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/09/obama-hints-immigration-will-drown-conservatism/

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: Obama opens up about his immigration goals
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 01:02:58 AM »
How can you be against business if you're on the Right?  :P It's because so much of what passes for "Capitalism" and "free markets" is really Corporatism, which has it's hooks in deep with both the Left and the Right.

Rent-seeking behaviors are more certain to succeed when both sides of the aisle are grea$ed.

And perhaps more practically, a variety of business sectors want/need labor: agriculture, meat processing, various facets of the construction trades etc. Due to the welfare state, our native underclasses aren't ever going to work those jobs. And even if the dole were removed tomorrow, the number of generations since LBJ's Great Society means that they'd be useless for another 20 years before a basic work ethic could be reestablished.
I promise not to duck.