Author Topic: Josie the Outlaw  (Read 1278 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Josie the Outlaw
« on: January 06, 2014, 11:17:33 PM »
While I don't agree with everything she says, I thought her videos were done in a way that promotes thoughtful debate. I can certainly agree with most everything she says in the "Why good people should be armed" video - especially based on the last few years.

http://josietheoutlaw.com/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Re: Josie the Outlaw
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 01:20:32 AM »
She's pretty spot on in my view.

And does a better job at presentation than some creepy old dude such as your's truely could on the interwebs.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »
I think when it all goes down, and the shooting starts, it'll be someone young and articulate on the web that sets it off.

I don't think we're there yet, but I could see her doing it in a couple years.  I'm not completely sure it's a bad thing anymore.

But yes, the video's are well done, and if her site gains any real viewership at all expect her to be jailed for some obscure tax law on those donations she's soliciting.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2014, 08:31:49 AM »

I think when it all goes down, and the shooting starts, it'll be someone young and articulate on the web that sets it off.

He's been working on it for 5 years now, seems to get a little closer every day. =D
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 09:27:46 AM »
I don't think we're there yet, but I could see her doing it in a couple years.  I'm not completely sure it's a bad thing anymore.

Same here. It wasn't that many years ago that I was complaining about those damn pothead Libertarians making it tough on Republican candidates, and now I pretty much am one (a Libertarian, not a pothead or Republican candidate). With every new "law" that's there not to protect the people and their freedom, but to benefit the government (via fines, taxes, curtailment of rights, etc.), I'm taking a step further in her direction.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 10:10:55 AM »

Perhaps naked and articulate?
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 10:30:20 AM »
Perhaps naked and articulate?

Spare magazines?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2014, 02:15:37 PM »
Watched the first video so far. Spot on.