Author Topic: Okay - Who is the...  (Read 5229 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Okay - Who is the...
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2005, 03:28:51 PM »
Only 3?

Either I missed filling out a few forms, or they got wise...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Okay - Who is the...
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 04:32:50 PM »

This is a rough crowd - I'm  telling  ya

Well...it seems so far I have instructors younger than me - again. Tongue  I was not supposed to get into my online classes until tomorrow...[ he he   I got in anyway - yeah well don't tell everything ya know..right?]  Good thing I got in - I found a glitch, had a fix and now the instructor "thinks" I am smart. Oh he did email back  "I know of you, your reputation proceeds you..."  Ha! Boy have I got this guy fooled - so far.

Chucky Cheese [ writes that down for future use] Thanks Smoke!

Oh some of you folks are in REAL trouble.   See I have been busy today...visiting with folks and such.  Preacherman is gonna require a Donation to the Collection plate from you guys...I get a cut of course. *grin*

Preacerman  said it was Okay to tempt the kids and grandkids of you folks with catalogs and brochures in regard to 28 ga shotguns. Smiley

Part of the Penance for forgiveness for treating me as such...well Preacher has a legit need for a 28 ga, the ammo, a reloader, components...
Me - hey I likes the 28 ga...gonna cost ya. *grin*

50 is a great numerical dealie - especially since I do not look or act my age.  Lets see I can play various male roles. I can play BF/ Hubby to a lady classmate/ friend so the car dealer treats a lady right, Be adopted as an Uncle to various kids, Be a "son" to a eldery person so the Home Repair guy does not take advantage of them, and when a 4 y/o calls you Grandpa at a Denny's - you get the Senior discount...and I was treated in the first place to this meal...no harm if "daughter" gets a break on price.

Granted hearing "you are older than my daddy" from a classamate is kinda weird the first time...it does cause snickers and grins...smart comments from teachers.  They look so cute in short shorts an tank tops when they  say it though...

Well  I know where Mrs. Grampster hid all the cookies and candy bars she bought the other day. Oh - you didnt't  know she bought these?  Oh yeah...

"Cha Ching"  That is the sound of grampster tossing coins in the coffer...

Preaherman- how is our coffer looking so far?  *wink*

grampster

• friend
Okay - Who is the...
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2005, 05:08:00 PM »
The sound you here, my dear sm, is the sound of cookie crumbs hitting the floor.
Grampster knows all, sees all.  Wink
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Okay - Who is the...
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 05:13:51 PM »
LOL

cool