Author Topic: an amazing amount of stupid  (Read 1624 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
an amazing amount of stupid
« on: January 04, 2020, 05:21:32 PM »
wow.
this guy makes me look like a genius. :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWrmVjxPwYQ
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

gunsmith

• friend
Re: an amazing amount of stupid
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 05:34:09 PM »
  A "military vet"
LOL.....
 How is it that someone this dumb was able to find a woman to breed with?
https://abc13.com/father-with-children-in-backseat-opens-fire-during-road-rage-incident-video/5767026/
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 06:03:02 PM »
He used a gun?
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »
Mike
1 day ago
Looks like he cleaned out all the all the 12v accessories at the local Autozone.

:rofl:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 06:28:08 PM »
He used a gun?

WELL. he got a few shots off, I wouldn't exactly call it "using a gun" hahahahah

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 06:46:19 PM »
I meant to BREED!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 06:49:31 PM »
  A "military vet"
LOL.....
 How is it that someone this dumb was able to find a woman to breed with?
https://abc13.com/father-with-children-in-backseat-opens-fire-during-road-rage-incident-video/5767026/

This says a lot about the guy

Officials say Hoffert also flashed sirens on his vehicle.

Hoffert pleaded guilty to shooting from a car, child abuse and using unauthorized emergency equipment.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 07:15:05 PM »
It irks me that he has Umbrella Corp shoulder strap pads.  Just like the ones I have in my car.   :facepalm:
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 07:59:12 PM »
It irks me that he has Umbrella Corp shoulder strap pads.  Just like the ones I have in my car.   :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry, he probably scoured the net looking for cool stuff, he's just not smart enough to separate hollywood from real American cool dude

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 08:04:27 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbApU4Hf68M
Donut Operator highlighted this same incident a couple weeks ago.  He mentioned he plead guilty to a few different crimes at about the 3 minute mark.  

The guy dang near unloaded his pistol at the truck and may not have actually hit anything (except houses in the background).

It also appears the guy in the truck never called 911, but I am not certain of that.  I am not sure I agree that the guy in the truck committed crimes since he was being pursued by someone he likely knew was a fake cop who had already pulled a gun on him.  The local prosecutors may not see it that way.  

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2020, 08:12:19 PM »
There are several instances in the video where this . . . idiot . . . might have been justifiably ended by his intended victim. Go around picking fights, and eventually you'll pick a fight with the WRONG person.

Going to jail? He ought to thank his lucky stars he's still alive.    :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2020, 08:40:08 PM »
I wouldn't worry, he probably scoured the net looking for cool stuff, he's just not smart enough to separate hollywood from real American cool dude

Whew!  Thanks, man.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
-P.F.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2020, 09:49:00 PM »

Great minds think alike.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2020, 10:47:23 PM »
Nice of him to provide all the evidence of his stupidity. I'm sure the D.A. was quite grateful.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2020, 10:49:55 PM »
Meth is a hell of a drug.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 11:11:10 PM »
Nice of him to provide all the evidence of his stupidity. I'm sure the D.A. was quite grateful.

Probably thinks the evidence shows how heroic he was
- Calvin and Hobbes

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2020, 12:23:03 AM »

Great minds think alike.

Look, if I see Milla Jovovich hitch-hiking, I want to be prepared.  Got my Umbrella Corp parking permit on the windshield, too.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
-P.F.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2020, 01:17:36 AM »
Ad my multi-pass.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2020, 10:02:05 AM »
It also appears the guy in the truck never called 911, but I am not certain of that.  I am not sure I agree that the guy in the truck committed crimes since he was being pursued by someone he likely knew was a fake cop who had already pulled a gun on him.  The local prosecutors may not see it that way.  

It's hard to say just from looking at the video, but the guy being chased didn't seem to be in fear for his life. When he brake-checks him, and the first time he rammed the bad guy's car, there doesn't seem to be traffic blocking him in. At that intersection, it seemed like he could have just turned right, instead of hitting the car again.

Of course, I'm just going by the video. Other facts are available to the authorities, I presume.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 12:59:13 PM »
Ad my multi-pass.

Yes.  I should get one to present at work when they have credential check day.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
-P.F.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2020, 07:45:02 PM »
i like how our hero drops everything when rammed.
I think its perfectly justified - ramming a car that the driver has already threatened you
with a gun - if he's following you.
I might try to do the same thing, disable the others guys car or cause him to drop/misfire his gun - in order to stop/deter him from following ..

he probably saw a movie where the cop/operater/johnwick pulls out a concealed from the small of the back and saves the day , in his mind - the dash cam was going to go viral and everybody would applaud his gallantry

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »

I think its perfectly justified - ramming a car that the driver has already threatened you
with a gun - if he's following you.

Especially if you have a hitch.  Pop a hole in the radiator and he won't follow for too long.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
-P.F.