Author Topic: hotel guest pulls gun on LE who broke into wrong room  (Read 5009 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: hotel guest pulls gun on LE who broke into wrong room
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 05:34:23 PM »
Teachable for who?  From the info provided, not the hotel guest. The cops, yes. Lots of unanswered questions. Warrant?  What was the suspect wanted for?  No mention of cops after a fleeing suspect?

Mr Little does not need teaching. The cops, well, I second the need for them to go purchase a lottery ticket. I wouldn't have believed a plain clothed individual claiming to be a cop at my door at night.
Teachable for the hotel guest also.  He watched an uniformed guy break down his door and draw a gun and did not fire.  In any number of other scenarios, he is dead or wounded.  I can only assume the plain clothes officer was screaming that he was an LEO which is why he didn't fire. 

As said above, I can't believe an LEO went through a torn down door without gun in hand.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
I can't believe nobody shot. Wow...

"Mama was a doorstop and daddy was a grappling hook." Now that's tough!  :O

Avoid cliches like the plague!

Pharmacology

• friends
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 01:15:51 AM »
I absolutely LOL'd when I read that sales of the tac-wedge are restricted to .gov/LEO/.mils

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 01:30:43 AM »
I have to wonder what will happen to Mr. Little when he gets back to Illinois with the authorities there knowing he has a handgun.  Aren't they a little sticky about that in the Land of Lincoln?

Illinois =/= Chicago. Illinois requires a license just to OWN a gun (which is stoopid) but handguns are allowed in the state.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife