Main Forums > The Mess Hall

How to make Spaghetti

(1/3) > >>

freakazoid:
I guess I'll start the first official one, since the other thread was brought in. Just like the title says; How to make spaghetti. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfafno4HND4

bedlamite:
Take one packet of Ramen noodles, set aside msg packet, add enough water to hydrate noodles, microwave until done, pour Ragu onto noodles, stir, eat.

Bork, Bork, Bork.

41magsnub:

--- Quote from: bedlamite on July 20, 2017, 12:13:12 PM ---Take one packet of Ramen noodles, set aside msg packet, add enough water to hydrate noodles, microwave until done, pour Ragu onto noodles, stir, eat.

Bork, Bork, Bork.

--- End quote ---

Are you some kind of royalty?  Last time I did that the only cooking implement I had was a coffee maker to get hot water for the ramen.

wmenorr67:
You actually take the time to boil the noodles.

T.O.M.:
Even at my poorest, pasta was the one food I would do right.  I bought a big stainless pot at a garage sale.  Salt is cheap.  Dried pasta tends to go on sale at least once a month, so you buy in bulk and store it.  Sauce?  I used to buy cheap jars and doctor it up with herbs and spices, veggies, and meat when I had money.  A pound of pasta was good for at least 2 good meals, one freshly made, one leftover. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version