Author Topic: very talented soldier in Iraq makes cool video, really good!  (Read 1195 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Dannyboy

• friend
Re: very talented soldier in Iraq makes cool video, really good!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 03:36:38 AM »
That's fairly old.  That guy got into a whole bunch of trouble over the song and video.  Mainly because of CAIR.  Unsurprisingly, they were offended.

It is a great song, though.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 08:44:47 AM »
he got in trouble for THAT?

I didn't know it was old...it's really funny....man people whine about everything.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:34:38 AM »
There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth from my local bedwetting liberals about the evilness of this Marine, and how he should be severly punished for his callousness.

Of course, most of them didn't know the lyrics, and it was presented as a song about gleefully killing civilians and children.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 09:38:04 AM »
"This video is not available at this time"

Wonder why?
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

gunsmith

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 01:25:26 PM »
SGT
go to google vid and search for Hadji Girl.
heres the lyrics.

14 Jun 2006
Hadji Girl Lyrics
Amusement, USMC, Humor, Hadji Girl
line

Hadji Girl

I was out in the sands of Iraq
And we were under attack
And I, well, I didnt know where to go.

And the first thing that I could see was
Everybodys favorite Burger King
So I threw open the door and I hit the floor.

Then suddenly to my surprise
I looked up and I saw her eyes
And I knew it was love at first sight.

And she said&
Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad
Sherpa Sherpa Bak Allah
Hadji girl, I cant understand what youre saying.

And she said&
Sherpa Sherpa Bak Allah
Hadji girl, I love you anyway.

Then she said that she wanted me to see.
She wanted me to go meet her family
But I, well, I couldnt figure out how to say no.

Cause I dont speak Arabic.

So, she took me down an old dirt trail.
And she pulled up to a side shanty
And she threw open the door and I hit the floor.

Cause her brother and her father shouted&
Sherpa Sherpa Bak Allah
They pulled out their AKs so I could see

And they said&
Sherpa Sherpa Bak Allah
(with humorous emphasis:)
So I grabbed her little sister, and pulled her in front of me.

As the bullets began to fly
The blood sprayed from between her eyes
And then I laughed maniacally

Then I hid behind the TV
And I locked and loaded my M-16
And I blew those little f*ckers to eternity.

And I said&
Sherpa Sherpa Bak Allah
They should have known they were f*ckin with a Marine.

gunsmith

• friend

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 04:29:36 PM »
Song didn't seem that bloody, comparatively speaking.  Actually, I'd have to say it was rather mild compared to most the cadences we used.  Guy seems like a good singer/musician.

When you get bored, you find ways of occupying your time.  Still, it's pretty much a sure thing that any soldier/marine will get in trouble if they say anything not approved by the local PAO or quasi-official military policy.  If it's on tape, you're screwed.  One of the multitude of classes you attend before almost any lengthy deployment is on dealing with the media.  While they occasionally meantion that you're free to talk to the media, it's just good for a laugh.  Most of us knew exactly what to say to anyone with a camera, "No comment, go see the PAO".  May the Gods help you if you contradict the party line.

Hell, I knew some Norwegians in the Telemark Bataljon who made a parody song of the Beach Boys about Kosovo.  It sparked an international incident.  Nothing remotely violent about the song, just that the territory sucks and KFOR/SFOR duty sucks.  Oh yes, and they called Serbs "bad guys".  Sigh
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.