Author Topic: Len Savage interviewed by Aaron Zelman again re ATF antics  (Read 3135 times)

alan2

Len Savage interviewed by Aaron Zelman again re ATF antics
« on: July 18, 2008, 07:33:01 PM »

The link found below will take interested parties to the above mentioned interview. You might find the 22 plus minutes the interview runs a worthy expenditure of time. If you so find, you might want to share it with your elected things, and possibly with the editor of your local newspaper too. Worst that he or she could do is to throw away what you sent their way.

ALERT FROM JEWS FOR THE PRESERVATION OF FIREARMS OWNERSHIP
America's Aggressive Civil Rights Organization

July 18th 2008

JPFO ALERT:THE "GOVCRIMS" OF THE AMERICAN TERRORIST FORCE (ATF)

The "GovCrims" of the American Terrorist Force (ATF).

Our latest interview with Len Savage of Historic Arms sheds more light
on the treachery of our domestic enemies within our government who
you support with your confiscated tax money and which your "friends"
in Congress approve of.

Talk America Interview -
http://www.jpfo.org/media-sound/len-...2008-07-16.mp3

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
Re: Len Savage interviewed by Aaron Zelman again re ATF antics
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 11:37:45 PM »
Your linky no worky good sir.
Look, tiny text!

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 05:16:42 AM »
I got this via email today.

Is it just me or the JPFO's mailings are getting more and more radical in content every day?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

alan2

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »

I don't know why that would be, it worked when I posted. In any case, try jpfo.org, then click on the following,  July 18th, 2008
The GovCrims of the American Terrorist Force (ATF)
Our latest interview with Len Savage of Historic Arms sheds more light on the treachery of our domestic enemies within our government who you support with your confiscated tax money and which your "friends" in Congress approve of.

Go to links

I got this via email today.

Is it just me or the JPFO's mailings are getting more and more radical in content every day?

I supose your observation could be correct, or it could be you, depends on how one spells "radical". In any case, do you find factual errors in/with their presentations, including this latest interview with Mr. Savage, possible differences of opinion and or style notwithstanding.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 12:32:28 PM »
I've no beef with their observation. I feel a lot of people will be put off by their references to the ATF as the 'American Terrorist Force' or 'Govcrims'.

Though I agree that the ATF should be abolished and its functions either eliminated or turned over to the states.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

alan2

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 06:55:20 PM »
I've no beef with their observation. I feel a lot of people will be put off by their references to the ATF as the 'American Terrorist Force' or 'Govcrims'.

Though I agree that the ATF should be abolished and its functions either eliminated or turned over to the states.

Some people might be "put off" by JPFO's phrasing, though others would offer up severAL cheers. Some might feel that JPFO is guilty of softpeddling, while we are discussing how words might be taken. Personally speaking, I will side with JPFO, and their choice of words, though some have described them as being "over the top". In any case, I submit that the ATFD, ATTU/IRS, BATF, BATFE, "F" Troop and Those JBTS, all of the above acronyms
that may be familiar to you, are very much worse, and then there are those mealy mouthed, double-talking, oath breaking liars in The Congress (House and Senate), that allow the ATF to act as thery do. Re the several possibilities, I sometimes wonder as to which of them would be more "off putting" to people. I gues that, at the end, it becomes a matter of individual taste. Frankly, the BATFE or whatever one might chose to call it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

alan2

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

Being curious as to your reply and the fact that the link didn't work, as you noted, I tried it a moment ago. Worked for me, however the following came to mind. Do you have Real Player. There is a pay for as well as a free version, I have the latter. I have it on my machine. Possibly that is or could be your problem. There are other players too, howevetr I'm most familiar with Real Player. As the old saying goes, try it, you might like it.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »
There are other players too, howevetr I'm most familiar with Real Player. As the old saying goes, try it, you might like it.

Tried it a long time ago, refuse to install it on my machine.  To the point that I just don't watch videos that 'require' realplayer.

I'm getting to the point I'm considering uninstalling adobe acrobat reader because of the crud it's pulling.

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 12:29:25 PM »
Possibly that is or could be your problem.

No, the problem is with your link.

It goes to: http://www.jpfo.org/media-sound/len-...2008-07-16.mp3
It should go to: http://jpfo.org/media-sound/len-savage-2008-07-16.mp3

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »
The link is truncated alan2, the full link got shortened and some dots displayed in it. You need to right-click the original link and click "copy link location" to get the actual link, rather than copying what you see on the page, then paste that in here.

FireThorn:

FoxIT PDF Reader: http://www.download.com/Foxit-PDF-Reader/3000-2079_4-10313206.html

Real Alternative: http://www.free-codecs.com/download/real_Alternative.htm

alan2

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 05:57:58 PM »
There are other players too, however I'm most familiar with Real Player. As the old saying goes, try it, you might like it.

Tried it a long time ago, refuse to install it on my machine.  To the point that I just don't watch videos that 'require' realplayer.

I'm getting to the point I'm considering uninstalling adobe acrobat reader because of the crud it's pulling.

I would not presume to comment on what you choose to install or not on your computer. Suffice it to say that Real Player, free version, installed on my machine. I have no idea re what might have caused you to have a problem with it or any other player. Software can get "strange", I've noticed.I've had no problem with acrobat, possibly I've been lucky, cannot say. In any event, were you able to listen to the interview, and if you were, what did you think of it? BTW, it wasn't a "video".

Marnoot and Gigabuist:

I had contacted JPFO web master re this problem. The guy e-mailed back stating that there had been an error in the link, which had since been fixed. As to a link being "truncated", given that I simply clicked on the link in the original alert, and got the interview, I can't see how there was any possibility of anything being "truncated", since my questionable typing skills were not involved. Also, re what I had originally posted, I simply "copied and pasted" the part of the JPFO alert that seemed relevant. I have noticed that links sometimes get "funny" in the past, perhaps this is another of those instances. In any case, if either or both of you were able to listen to the interview, what did you think of it. I believe that the interview, rather than technical details, provided that same didn't preclude hearing the spoken word are more important. Re the original link, the one in the JPFO alert, when I clicked on it, I got the interview, strange that that might seem.