Main Forums > The Roundtable

Positive news! - Post yours here

<< < (4/14) > >>

mgdavis:
Being home for a week+ now has given me unexpected time to tackle projects around the house. Fortunately Home Depot appears to be a vital retailer in Washington State.  =D

One interior wall painted
Bathtub re-caulked
Windows cleaned (including exterior, which I do about every 5 years)
Replacement plastic bumper ends installed on the Wrangler
Last year's leaves raked in the yard
Bare spots in the lawn from having leaves sit over the winter seeded
Other various and sundry. Biggest achievement is that my wife is not completely fed up with me yet.

Calumus:
Today makes two weeks since my pup had to go in for emergency surgery. The surgeon pulled over 100 stones out of his bladder, and one big one out of his urethra. He ended up with a load of stitches on his belly and a bunch more up his junk. Stitches came out Tuesday, and he's pretty much back to normal now.

charby:

--- Quote from: mgdavis on March 27, 2020, 08:29:38 PM ---Being home for a week+ now has given me unexpected time to tackle projects around the house. Fortunately Home Depot appears to be a vital retailer in Washington State.  =D

One interior wall painted
Bathtub re-caulked
Windows cleaned (including exterior, which I do about every 5 years)
Replacement plastic bumper ends installed on the Wrangler
Last year's leaves raked in the yard
Bare spots in the lawn from having leaves sit over the winter seeded
Other various and sundry. Biggest achievement is that my wife is not completely fed up with me yet.

--- End quote ---

I made a whole bathroom disappear, walls and all. Just started framing it back tonight until my batteries died. Back at it tomorrow. Funny thing is I'm making it smaller, was a 7x7 bathroom, now it will be a 5x7 so I can make a bigger closet on side.

Angel Eyes:

--- Quote from: Calumus on March 27, 2020, 08:43:53 PM ---Today makes two weeks since my pup had to go in for emergency surgery. The surgeon pulled over 100 stones out of his bladder, and one big one out of his urethra. He ended up with a load of stitches on his belly and a bunch more up his junk. Stitches came out Tuesday, and he's pretty much back to normal now.

--- End quote ---

Excellent news.   Thanks for sharing.

RoadKingLarry:
The local grocery store had TP in stock and it was the good stuff too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version