Author Topic: New video on trump campaign manager  (Read 6769 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: New video on trump campaign manager
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2016, 08:14:44 AM »
Let's also note that the prosecutor involve is a big Hillary supporter.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2016, 08:40:12 AM »
In this day and age I no longer immediately assume the woman is telling the truth. And in this case especially when taking her history of being a victim in to account.

The campaign manager is innocent of a crime as far as I'm concerned until he is found guilty of something in court.

If you are looking for problems with Trump as a potential president this is just a blip IMHO.

There are other issues with him that concern me far more.

But he is racking up an impressive list of enemies; he is winning me over by pissing off all the right people, lol.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:14:55 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2016, 08:51:19 AM »
I can't tell if she's the type of victim that incites a predatory response in predators, a professional victim, or an attention whore.

I think we can probably eliminate your first choice. Numbers two and three often go together, like peanut butter and jelly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »
I think we can probably eliminate your first choice. Numbers two and three often go together, like peanut butter and jelly.
I just threw that first option in there as pure snark.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2016, 08:45:43 PM »
Let's also note that the prosecutor involve is a big Hillary supporter.
Trump used to be one also.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:27 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2016, 09:24:05 AM »
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."