Main Forums > The Roundtable

If you like wearing a mask for COVID, get ready for tuberculosis

<< < (3/3)

230RN:
^ <grimace>  Especially the old, who can still remember what freedom was like.

Truly it is said:  "All forms of government trend toward tyranny."

After all, you elect them and send them to Capitols and call them lawmakers and guess what?

They make laws.

Needed or not, sensible or not, that's what we pay them for.

And they can always weasel-word a justification for the laws to be "for the health, benefit, and welfare of the people."

I figure strict term limits are a start toward eliminating this problem, but you ain't gonna get legislatures to pass term limitations.  They have to be instituted by referendum.

Of course, it is said that with term limits, nothing would get done in the Legislatures.

<George Carlin grin> Riiiight !

:old:  :rofl:

-----------------------------------

"I have a long-term perspective on the gradual corrosion of freedom by do-gooders and other corrosive political elements."  --Terry

Ron:
The Deep State won't use drug resistant TB unless they have a secret treatment they aren't sharing.

They don't want to die even more so than the average person, and for good reason.

RoadKingLarry:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on October 20, 2021, 08:43:16 AM ---I have heard TB mentioned in reports about diseases carried across the Southern border for years.  I guess it hasn't been in such numbers that is has overwhelmed anyone yet.

--- End quote ---

Well, it mutates into covid once it crosses the border.

Big Hairy Bee:
Can't wait to dress for the part

tokugawa:
An author of a blog I read, who has extensive experiences around the world, said TB was endemic in Afghanistan...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version