Author Topic: Maybe THIS will be the "October Surprise"?  (Read 1709 times)

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Maybe THIS will be the "October Surprise"?
« on: October 25, 2016, 03:39:32 PM »
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-22/meet-man-who-can-expose-real-hillary-clinton-scandal

http://westernsentinel.com/kremlin-turmoil-clinton-foundation-ceo-requests-urgent-immediate-asylum/

Still unconfirmed, but a bunch of blogs etc. are buzzing about this.

Maybe he didn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three or five times...
I promise not to duck.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Maybe THIS will be the "October Surprise"?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 03:48:47 PM »
I'm trying to figure out how this will play out.

It could elicit support for Hillary that she had a mole/Russian spy working for her.

If he reveals something truly damning to her that can't be spun that would be a game changer.

Of course no matter what it will be spun as Russia trying to influence the election.

This election season is just getting crazier and crazier!

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 03:54:43 PM »
Still just a rumor... and the most "legit" site so far on the truthiness barometer is ZeroHedge, which is only reporting it as a rumor... But oh damn...

I promise not to duck.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 04:08:49 PM »

Maybe he didn't want to commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head three or five times...

With a revolver.
"It's good, though..."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 04:15:55 PM »
OpenDNS says the westernsentinel.com domain is a security threat.

Multiple alt-right sites have been getting blocked on and off by both Google and Firefox as containing malicious spyware or some such thing.  
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:56:14 PM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 04:44:32 PM »
Multiple alt-right sites have been getting blocked on and off by both Google and Firefox as containing malicious spyware are some such thing. 

This struggle is being waged on many, many fronts.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 04:56:56 PM »
OpenDNS says the westernsentinel.com domain is a security threat.

Interesting, because my Internet Explorer choked on it.  (I think that was the one.  But I'm not going back in to test it.)  Thanks.

ETA:  Also interesting is that immediately after posting this I got a message from my ISP wanting me to participate in a survey and I'd get a $70 discount for doing so.  Clicked out of that one, too.  Could mean something, might not, but I thought I'd mention the coincidence.

Paranoia is a survival trait.  Gotta watch your 0110.

Terry
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:13:45 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
Paranoia is a survival trait.  Gotta watch your 0110.

Terry

:rofl: Took me just a second.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 06:02:04 PM »
ETA:  Also interesting is that immediately after posting this I got a message from my ISP wanting me to participate in a survey and I'd get a $70 discount for doing so.  Clicked out of that one, too.  Could mean something, might not, but I thought I'd mention the coincidence.

I got the same thing, after clicking on the "Eric Braverman" hypertext, from the Western Sentinel page.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 07:24:38 PM »

I got the same thing, after clicking on the "Eric Braverman" hypertext, from the Western Sentinel page.

Hm, I think if I get a chance tomorrow I'll notify my ISP about it.  MS already pulled a "Scanning for solutions to the problem" on the choking, so I reckon MS knows about it by now.  I'm sure my ISP doesn't like other people using their name.  Wish I'd got a screen capture of it though.  Next time I'll be smarter.  "We become too soon old and too late smart," as the old German saying goes.  "Wir zu bald alt werden und zu spaet klug," if I recall my father's version of it correctly.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 08:37:06 PM »
"Wir zu bald alt werden und zu spaet klug," if I recall my father's version of it correctly.

Probably pretty close. My translation program renders that as "We to soon old become and to late smart."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design