Author Topic: Bathrooms again.  (Read 8302 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Bathrooms again.
« on: May 13, 2016, 01:27:34 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/report-obama-administration-to-tell-public-schools-to-let-transgender-students-use-bathrooms-their-choice.html

It's a good thing the Supremes ended the marriage debate, so we could put all the gender/sexuality issues behind us, forever. Now let's all give in on this one, so the left can move on to their next demand.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
Re: Bathrooms again.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 01:50:24 PM »
Pedos next....but a lot of us saw this coming years ago.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 01:56:26 PM »
It sure would be a shame if we focused our efforts in school to educating kids so that they didn't need remedial English courses in college or teaching any semblance of critical thinking skills, instead of focusing on social engineering and teh feelz.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 02:41:09 PM »
It sure would be a shame if we focused our efforts in school to educating kids so that they didn't need remedial English courses in college or teaching any semblance of critical thinking skills, instead of focusing on social engineering and teh feelz.

Except that its by design that the kids are fully immersed in teh feelz and not taught to think or reason.

Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 02:55:58 PM »
I need to quarrel with you. It's not "Bathrooms, again"

It's "Bathrooms, still"

It never stopped being an issue for the left and once they had their political victory on gay faux marriage, they moved on to the next outpost.

The most telling is posts I saw on the book of faces from supporters of this nonsense.

"This isn't about bathrooms, just like it wasn't about water fountains!"

Quite right. Those of us opposing you have known all along this wasn't about bathrooms, or survivor benefits, or visitation rights, or "privacy". It's about using the force of government to dictate acceptance of a perverse and delusional lifestyle.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Obama Escalates World War T
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 04:03:29 PM »
http://www.unz.com/isteve/obama-escalates-world-war-t/

"I pointed out this war was being launched exactly three years ago in a post entitled “Post-Gay Marriage, Cont.” Sure, it’s nuts, but there’s a certain kind of lunatic logic to it in that they won so much with their previous offensives that they ran out of anything else to do. Because they had no intention of declaring peace, this would have to be the next stage of their war:"

“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a transgender’s privates waving in an adolescent girl’s face – forever.”
----Georgianne "Sugartits" Orwell

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2013/05/post-gay-marriage-cont.html
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
Re: Obama Escalates World War T
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 04:15:23 PM »

“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a transgender’s privates waving in an adolescent girl’s face – forever.”

Oh, it will be a lot worse than that, count on it. :mad:

Barack Obama

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 04:28:53 PM »
http://www.unz.com/isteve/obama-escalates-world-war-t/

"I pointed out this war was being launched exactly three years ago in a post entitled “Post-Gay Marriage, Cont.” Sure, it’s nuts, but there’s a certain kind of lunatic logic to it in that they won so much with their previous offensives that they ran out of anything else to do. Because they had no intention of declaring peace, this would have to be the next stage of their war:"

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2013/05/post-gay-marriage-cont.html

Recall the Janet Jackson Superbowl show? "It's just a nipple. Get over it." We should not be surprised when they tell us, "it's just a penis."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 05:14:23 PM »
Recall the Janet Jackson Superbowl show? "It's just a nipple. Get over it." We should not be surprised when they tell us, "it's just a penis."

While I'm still a firm believer that the Almighty had no concern whatsoever for aesthetics when designing male genitalia, I'd rather see an uncensored all-nude version of So You Think You Can Dance on prime time than the level of violence and language that has become quite "normal" even at times when kids are likely to be watching.

After all, I'd rather my daughters grow up thinking it's acceptable to tango naked with someone special than thinking the same about dismembering someone with an ax while screaming obscenities...unless that someone tried to coerce them into a naked tango they found unacceptable, of course.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 05:49:44 PM »
Perhaps you missed the latest Executive Order mandating public nudity on Thursdays and Fridays.  Some hidden clause in the Civil Rights Act of '64.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2016, 07:09:00 PM »
While I'm still a firm believer that the Almighty had no concern whatsoever for aesthetics when designing male genitalia, I'd rather see an uncensored all-nude version of So You Think You Can Dance on prime time than the level of violence and language that has become quite "normal" even at times when kids are likely to be watching.

After all, I'd rather my daughters grow up thinking it's acceptable to tango naked with someone special than thinking the same about dismembering someone with an ax while screaming obscenities...unless that someone tried to coerce them into a naked tango they found unacceptable, of course.

It's just a bloody, mangled corpse.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2016, 10:13:47 PM »
Expect troops of high school  - heck elementary school - boys heading into the girl's locker rooms to catch an eyefull . . . 

:facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2016, 11:05:49 PM »
Well, if you are a democratic down ticket you are officially SMHFML because you gotta defend this crap because your opponents just got red meat. As did the Donald.

1 in 2500 is trans, maybe. 3%are gay. And 97% of us are dupes. i figure they do this, the true bigots come out, the the left base mobilizes in reaction to all those bigoted republicans. The vocal bigots are probably a corresponding 3%. We red state types will get broad brushed like it is all of us. I figure this is SJ prelide to race wars part whatever that should light off any minute now. Hey, the line on elections suspended is still probably better than the cubs winning the series. Hillary gets indicted once she is the candidate, so we have to get things stable, this is just temporary, I hate to do this, etc.   [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil] [tinfoil]
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

roo_ster

• friend
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2016, 01:45:04 PM »
Meanwhile, some tabloid is claiming that Bruce Caitlyn Jenner is considering un-transitioning because he she it still likes women and, because he she it is a devout Christian, he she it thinks it would be sinful to engage in a relationship with a woman if he she it is a drag queen.

And other tabloids are "reporting" that the rest of the Kardashian circus are wishing Bruce Caitlyn would just have the surgery and be done with it.

My view is that, regardless of what kinds of clothing he she it wears or what name he she it chooses to use, if it has male genitalia it's a male. If it's a male wearing women's clothing, it's a transvestite, not a transexual.

I guess that makes me a bigot. So report me.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2016, 12:00:09 AM »
It's too bad the Obama administration doesn't enforce actual existing laws as written* instead of spending resources inventing new laws by means of kaleidoscope interpretations of existing laws and then enforcing said made up laws by threat of force.

Immigration, tax code (Al Sharpton), national security/classified material...
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 12:41:07 AM »
I'm trying to think how a large school district (like Houston ISD) could subvert this.  Announce that to be in compliance with the new Obama bathroom policy, anyone can now pee wherever they want.  >:D  Replace the "boys" and "girls" signs with ones that just say "toilet", and have buckets in the corners of the classrooms, in case someone takes "wherever" literally (and encourage them to do so.)  Blame the feds for the whole mess when the lynch mob shows up at the next school board meeting.

I don't think I quite have it right yet...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:06:26 PM by zxcvbob »
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2016, 10:47:27 AM »
To further clarify (or muddy) the picture, this is what the International Plumbing Code says on the subject:

403.2 Separate facilities. Where plumbing fixtures are
required, separate facilities shall be provided for each sex.

Exceptions:

1. Separate facilities shall not be required for dwelling
units and sleeping units.

2. Separate facilities shall not be required in structures
or tenant spaces with a total occupant load, including
both employees and customers, of 15 or fewer.

3. Separate facilities shall not be required in mercantile
occupancies in which the maximum occupant
load is 100 or fewer.

Of course, so far the IPC hasn't caught up with the new wave of political correctness, so they don't include a definition of "sex." Which means, as far as code enforcement is concerned, most building and plumbing inspectors still look for a "men's" room and a "women's" room. But the inspectors don't have any say in who is allowed to use said separate-by-sex facilities -- they just have to verify that they have been provided (unless the building meets one of the three exceptions).

I think the solution lies in the next paragraph of the IPC:

403.2.1 Family or assisted-use toilet facilities serving as
separate facilities.
Where a building or tenant space
requires a separate toilet facility for each sex and each toilet
facility is required to have only one water closet, two
family/assisted-use toilet facilities shall be permitted to
serve as the required separate facilities. Family or assisted use
toilet facilities shall not be required to be identified for
exclusive use by either sex as required by Section 403.4.

In other words, make everything a one-holer. Of course, larger buildings requiring multiple toilets won't like that because it wastes more space. But more and more malls and other large venues now offer a "family" toilet room, either for parents accompanying other-sex children or for adults accompanying an elederly or otherwise incapacitated person whe requires assistance. These "family" toilet rooms are not gender-specific. I think so-called "transgender" people who are not really transgender (like Bruce/Caitlyn) should be required to use the separate, "family" toilet rooms.

Of course, they'll claim they are being discriminated against.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:51:53 AM by Hawkmoon »

HankB

• friend
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2016, 10:16:59 PM »
What I'm waiting for is an entire school football team to declare that on some particular day, they're all women.

And then simply march in to use the women's shower facilities.

At the same time they're in use by the (actual female) cheerleading squad. 

[popcorn]

Once again, we're spending altogether too much time and effort to assuage the supposed hurt feelings of the lunatic fringe.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2016, 10:21:34 PM »
So will they have to put the little feminine hygiene receptacles in the men's stalls for the not so men not so feminely hygienic disposal?

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 05:19:00 PM »
I just knew this was going to happen. I go into the men's restroom and yep, there's a tranny.

I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 05:33:46 PM »
Meanwhile, some tabloid is claiming that Bruce Caitlyn Jenner is considering un-transitioning because he she it still likes women and, because he she it is a devout Christian, he she it thinks it would be sinful to engage in a relationship with a woman if he she it is a drag queen.

And other tabloids are "reporting" that the rest of the Kardashian circus are wishing Bruce Caitlyn would just have the surgery and be done with it.

My view is that, regardless of what kinds of clothing he she it wears or what name he she it chooses to use, if it has male genitalia it's a male. If it's a male wearing women's clothing, it's a transvestite, not a transexual.

I guess that makes me a bigot. So report me.
IMO, I think Bruce never got it cut off and never will because this is all just a scheme to make millions just like his daughters have.  I would be very surprised if he ever actually gets the surgery. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

roo_ster

• friend
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 05:58:43 PM »
IMO, I think Bruce never got it cut off and never will because this is all just a scheme to make millions just like his daughters have.  I would be very surprised if he ever actually gets the surgery. 

Didn;t he get the facial surgery done? 
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2016, 06:43:46 PM »
That's what they call "cosmetic".
Chopping of vital bits of anatomy is a whole 'nuther ballgame.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2016, 07:20:51 PM »

I agree completely.