Author Topic: Oklahoma botches double execution. Crap.  (Read 7663 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Oklahoma botches double execution. Crap.
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »
Only the government could mess up something humans have been doing very successfully since the dawn of humanity.

Hmmm...that says something about the lack of humanity in government, does it not?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

wmenorr67

• friend
Re: Oklahoma botches double execution. Crap.
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2014, 11:38:37 AM »
To add the humor, President Obama has instructed AG Holder to investigate. [barf] :facepalm:
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Re: Oklahoma botches double execution. Crap.
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2014, 01:09:33 PM »
To add the humor, President Obama has instructed AG Holder to investigate. [barf] :facepalm:

Well, if history is any indication, that means this issue is dead, and there won't be an investigation
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Re: Oklahoma botches double execution. Crap.
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2014, 03:53:54 PM »
investigate what? The feasibility of sending the condemned to third world diplomatic posts and letting it work itself out?
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.