Author Topic: Don't do 'shrooms!  (Read 7831 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Don't do 'shrooms!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 05:08:37 PM »
If you are already stupid, alcohol or other drugs ain't going to improve the situation.

Hence my tee-totalism. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Re: Don't do 'shrooms!
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 05:31:09 PM »
A few years ago Houston saw a couple of incidents fairly close together of drunks coming home to the wrong house and beating on the door when their key didn't work.  At least one was shot through the door.  Both were killed though.  No charges on the homeowners that I ever heard of. 

If you are already stupid, alcohol or other drugs ain't going to improve the situation.
Had a case over here about about 2 years ago. Small town, bunch of kids had been harrassing a developmentally challenged kid/young adult for years. Finally, boyfriend of victims sister tried to scare the bullies straight. Since this offended their "honor" or somesuch, they drove out to their victim in the middle of the night, armed with clubs. Two of the little shitheads ended up being shot for their idiocy by the father of the bullying victim. One got shot in the guts, one shot and injured by first shot and then shot point blank. Can't say I feel sorry for them, even if what the shooter did was technically illegal...shooter got off on an temporary insanity defence, and surrendered his licenses volountarily. And yes, alcohol was involved. Too bad that they've taken up their antics again though. And the cops do nothing, just like before the first time :mad:.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila