Author Topic: I have a big head.....  (Read 1684 times)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
I have a big head.....
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »
Seriously, I have a big head.  25 3/8's circumference if I'm remembering correctly.  The problem is that I'm trying to find a hat.  Preferably a boonie/aussie style hat that I can dye red for RSO duties (that is, unless I can find one in red already).  Anyone have any suggestions?

(and please, let's avoid the orange on a toothpick jokes...  :)  )
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: I have a big head.....
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 01:23:02 PM »
(and please, let's avoid the orange on a toothpick jokes...  :)  )

Can we make "Apple on a Toothpick" jokes instead ??
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »
That's a seriously "punkin like" head! =D I know how you feel though, I've got one too!

Do you know what your actual hat size is? I was having a hard time finding a boonie hat, but I did manage to find one in size 7 ¾, made by Propper, at BDU.com and it fits me well.

You can also find them in that size at www.opsgear.com, however I can't attest to the fit of their hats.

Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 06:46:34 PM »
Sadly, 7 3/4 is a skosh small.  By about an inch in circumference....  7 3/4 = 24 3/8 circumf.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:13:04 PM »
Man, I think you're in for a hard time finding any type of "fixed" size boonie. I have a tough time finding hats to fit my gourd, other than some adjustable ball caps, which I have no desire to wear.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »
I think you might have a problem..  biggest I ever see is 7 3/4 which is what I can wear right after a hair cut...

crt360

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:12:54 PM »
uscav.com has some in 7-7/8.  That's the biggest I've seen.
For entertainment purposes only.

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:27:48 PM by MillCreek »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Sergeant Bob

• friend

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 12:58:46 AM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 01:04:34 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.