Author Topic: O'Reilly Takes Franks to School  (Read 1061 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
O'Reilly Takes Franks to School
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:36:05 AM »
If you have seen the other video floating about that depicts Dems coddling Fred & Fannies in various ways, the following is just a little of what the SOBs deserve:
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/10/woah-oreilly-blasts-barney-frank-out.html

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: O'Reilly Takes Franks to School
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 07:01:28 AM »
I saw it on O'Reilly's show last night. 
O'Reilly was right, Franks was spinning fast enough to solve our energy woes if attached to a generator.
What I really wonder, though, is why O'Reilly even bothered; Franks was never, ever, ever, gonna respond in any other fashion.  He dissembles instinctively.  He accused O'Reilly of not providing a full quote about the Fannie/Freddie matter after O'Reilly had just, in fact, done so. 
And Franks had said he never said what was clearly in the quote.  He said the Fannie/Freddi situation was dicy short term but over the long haul they'd be fine.
Now, that clearly WASN'T true, as immediate subsequent event have well demonstrated.
So why did he even bother?Huh? undecided

O'Reilly would say to show what Franks was to the viewers.  Yes, that's right.

I guess I'm just turning into a grumpy old cynic.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

coppertales

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:48:20 AM »
I also saw that.  Now you know why anything a dim says is "spin".....chris3

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 10:03:39 AM »
I watched it twice.  I think Barny Franks and Chris Dodd are two of the biggest hippocrats in regard to both Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac.  And who is leading the charge to spend $850 billion dollars?  The same.  It makes me sick.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Unisaw

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:05:27 AM »
I can't understand why Franks agreed to appear on the show.  He must have thought that the Dem spin machine had coated him with enough Teflon that he wouldn't be called to account.
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
It's all G.W's fault.
Repeat ad infinitum, here in SF they simply ignore Bill O'Reilly.
Franks is just like them, caught red handed they still think it is G.W that did it.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."