Author Topic: ...most ISIS weaponry was purchased by the United States and Saudi Arabia....  (Read 2778 times)

MechAg94

• friend
https://amityunderground.com/international-arms-watchdog-finds-that-most-isis-weaponry-was-purchased-by-the-united-states-and-saudi-arabia-before-being-shipped-to-opposition-forces-in-syria-and-iraq-isis-arms-kieslerpolicesupply/

A damning report by the EU-funded Conflict Armament Research has found that the majority of weapons that ended-up in the hands of Daesh/ISIS were purchased from Eastern European stockpiles by the United States or Saudi Arabia and transferred to opposition militias in Syria. In many cases there is clear evidence to suggest that the arms were transferred into ISIS possession in less than a month, as US-backed groups amalgamated into ISIS or the weapons were sold on a thriving black market.
Report from an EU funded group, but pretty much confirms what I have heard a lot of people say. 

Does anyone know if we have laws in the US about funding/supporting terrorist groups in other countries?  It would be nice to go after all the bureaucrats who signed off on this stuff.  I doubt anyone would go after the big guy in charge at the time.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Does anyone know if we have laws in the US about funding/supporting terrorist groups in other countries? 

Yes, we do, but those laws only apply to us peons.  Our government can do whatever they want, apparently.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
One word:  Benghazi....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
One word:  Benghazi....
Yes, I chose not to mention that, but I have heard multiple sources confirm arms dealing is what was going on.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Yes, I chose not to mention that, but I have heard multiple sources confirm arms dealing is what was going on.

Which is probably why those that died, died!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
How much of it was left behind by "retreating" Iraqis?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
I hope we didn't give them any bumpfire stocks ...
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MechAg94

• friend
I hope we didn't give them any bumpfire stocks ...

:rofl:

HankB

• friend
I would have thought some of it was purchased by Iran with the pallet loads of CASH they were given by someone with the initials BHO . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
I would have thought some of it was purchased by Iran with the pallet loads of CASH they were given by someone with the initials BHO . . .

They got their weapons from Five (primary) sources:

1. The SAA (Battlefield captures and what defectors brought with them).
2. Retreating Iraqis.
3. Libya, via Turkey with an huge assist from the US.
4. Iran (paid for by the pallets of cash from BHO).
5. What they bought on the international arms market.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Blakenzy

• friend
After almost two decades of military occupation of middle eastern countries and overthrowing sovereign governments, trillions of dollars and uncountable deaths, because "they hate us for our freedoms" and "take the fight to them (tm)", the US Government is now an unabashed State sponsor of terrorism, along with stalwart "allies" such as Saudi Arabia and Israel. Who would've thunk...  :facepalm: :facepalm:
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

De Selby

• friend

Why would Iran be buying weapons for guys who the Iranian forces are on the ground fighting????

You do realise Iran fielded ground troops to fight ISIS?
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Why would Iran be buying weapons for guys who the Iranian forces are on the ground fighting????

Hank's comment couldn't be sarcasm,  could it? ;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

MechAg94

• friend

I think it is highly likely that any weapons bought for or supplied to groups in the Middle East have a high likelihood of ending up on the black market.  So even if they didn't intend to do so, it may have happened anyway if they are supplying other groups. 

Of course, you are also assuming they would worry about that in the first place which isn't always a safe assumption.  I certainly don't think our politicians who were involved in supplying weapons to Syrian rebels thought much about it. 

RoadKingLarry

• friends

Apparently the US does it that way so why not other countries?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

brimic

• friends
Obama needed to arm his JV team
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama