Author Topic: for the computer geeks  (Read 684 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
for the computer geeks
« on: September 20, 2013, 07:42:45 AM »
http://www.noshit.com/#post/14635

It's not a bug, it's a feature.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: for the computer geeks
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »
Ha Ha!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 11:03:30 AM »
Tee hee!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 01:36:38 PM »
 :rofl: :lol:
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »
*gigglesnort*
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy