Author Topic: Gun purchase numbers  (Read 1958 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Gun purchase numbers
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »
But the polls say Texas is a toss up for the election.

The major metro areas, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, have been drifting towards the left for decades.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2020, 08:30:47 AM »
The major metro areas, DFW, Austin, San Antonio, Houston, have been drifting towards the left for decades.
Well sure, but maybe a few of the suburban/urban voters who didn't mind that are thinking about other priorities now.  Maybe.  We will see. 

Of course, it could also be a lot of the people who have moved here in the last 10 years buying guns. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

ConstitutionCowboy

• friend
  • My Gender and Pronouns are Standard.
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2020, 10:08:48 AM »
Buying guns is a good thing. It may be necessary to have one as we may have to be engaged in battle to make sure the fan being loaded with manure is blowing in the right direction.  :old:

Woody

P. S. Anyone here adept at creating emojis? We need one showing a character pitchforking a load of manure into a fan. It would add frosting to the cake if the fan oscillated...
   "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."   B.E.Wood

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2020, 10:30:10 AM »

Of course, it could also be a lot of the people who have moved here in the last 10 years buying guns. 

I could see that. I had lots of guns when I moved here from CA. Now I have lots more guns (or did, until the unfortunate boating accident).  :laugh:

I would say that 75% of the time I'm in one of the gun stores around here, I hear a conversation between a customer and an employee where the customer is saying along the lines of, "Now that I'm out of stinkin' CA, I want guns I couldn't have before."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."