Author Topic: Now young people are not having enough sex  (Read 1388 times)

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
Re: Now young people are not having enough sex
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2018, 10:15:47 AM »
white folks are being bred out of existence. 

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2018, 10:17:42 AM »
white folks are being bred out of existence. 

There are a few cohorts of "white folks" that are breeding at much greater than replacement rates.

Want to guess what they have in common?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Sideways_8

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2018, 10:32:21 AM »
Additionally, with the metoo movement, they're going to reach a point where they're scared to death to make a move on a woman.

If I wasn't married, this right here is probably what would keep me from pursuing a relationship/sex.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2018, 10:35:16 AM »
If I wasn't married, this right here is probably what would keep me from pursuing a relationship/sex.

Give it time.  I've got enough experience in the justice system to know that things like "Me Too" come and go like the tides.  Give it a year and something else will capture the headlines and the age of Me Too and accusations against everyone for past actions will become a footnote in a history book.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2018, 11:02:28 AM »
There are a few cohorts of "white folks" that are breeding at much greater than replacement rates.

Quiverfull?

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Now young people are not having enough sex
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2018, 11:07:12 AM »

Housing requiring DMV registration?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2018, 11:09:22 AM »
Quiverfull?

That's one of the smaller groups, but most certainly not the whole of them.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2018, 11:14:31 AM »
Our culture is dissolving and attacking all the human hierarchies that have existed in harmony with our human nature. When a people have hierarchies that are aligned with reality their civilizations flourish.

God
Family
Tribe, ethnicity, race ie the people like you.
Nation

All of the above in their tried and true traditional forms, the ones that have worked for millennia, are under constant attack by our culture and government. All in the suicidal pursuit of so called “progress” towards “equality”.

Our culture and government have redefined all the above in the quest of fundamentally transforming the nation into some perverted utopia.

I’m surprised nobody has referenced the mouse utopia experiments yet.

https://infogalactic.com/info/Behavioral_sink

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.