Author Topic: Ginsburg To Move To New Zealand If Trump Wins  (Read 963 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Ginsburg To Move To New Zealand If Trump Wins
« on: July 13, 2016, 07:49:05 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/13/trump-demands-ginsburg-resigns-after-her-comments-on-his-campaign.html

Ginsburg also joked that she would move to New Zealand if Trump were elected.

Wow two appointments in the first days of taking office to make.  Could make things very interesting.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Ginsburg To Move To New Zealand If Trump Wins
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 07:54:41 AM »
Since Ginsburg has already voiced her opinion of big issue cases, maybe she should recuse herself the next time those cases come to SCOTUS.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 08:06:18 AM »
Since Ginsburg has already voiced her opinion of big issue cases, maybe she should recuse herself the next time those cases come to SCOTUS.

LOL!

As though liberals abide by silly things like judicial ethics.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 12:32:31 PM »
Tuesday evening I attended the monthly meeting of my state's pro-2A group. Speakers were two young women who had just spent the better part of a week in Washington, meeting with politicians on the gun control issue. One of the nuggets they brought back is that (according to what they picked up) Washington insiders think Ginsberg will resign before the end of Obama's term in order to give him a chance to nominate a successor.

So much for the judiciary -- and the Supreme Court -- being isolated from politics.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 01:08:25 PM »
Tuesday evening I attended the monthly meeting of my state's pro-2A group. Speakers were two young women who had just spent the better part of a week in Washington, meeting with politicians on the gun control issue. One of the nuggets they brought back is that (according to what they picked up) Washington insiders think Ginsberg will resign before the end of Obama's term in order to give him a chance to nominate a successor.

So much for the judiciary -- and the Supreme Court -- being isolated from politics.

Thing is just because she does and he does, doesn't mean they would get a hearing.  Scalia's, chosen replacement, has yet to get a hearing.  I say let her resign before is term is up.  Then the court would more than likely be 4-3 in our favor.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 11:46:40 AM »
I am most shocked by her comments on the political process, and even more so signaling how she and/or the Court might vote on future cases.  This is not the required impartiality and common sense that should be shown by a Federal appellate judge, much less on SCOTUS.  I truly wonder if at age 83, she might be losing it. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
I truly wonder if at age 83, she might be losing it

Late effects of chemo brain?  ;)

bob

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 12:14:29 PM »
What is she going to do when lawsuits over the coming election get kicked up to the supreme court? Think she'll recuse herself? Not a chance in hell.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 12:37:41 PM »
It's not a senior moment, it's a Marxist moment.  The Left is riding high and getting bolder and colder.  She is symptomatic of that.  She's trying to apologize, but that doesn't change who she revealed herself to be.  Liberals love forgiveness and apologies; the rest of us want justice.  Her time on the Court ought to be over.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.