Author Topic: More Edwards stuff  (Read 1066 times)

agricola

• friend
More Edwards stuff
« on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:33 AM »
I hope this doesnt turn into another acronym-fest, but the blogosphere is in uproar over this story eventually coming into "the public eye" despite widespread media disinterest:

http://www.hitsville.org/2008/08/05/the-john-edwards-missed-story-list-grows/
http://gawker.com/5033713/the-edwards-love+child-old-media-doesnt-want-you-to-see

Fans of the Daily Kos may be delighted to know that, apparently, they have been busily banning people who dared to post the news up on their sites.
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: More Edwards stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 09:28:57 AM »
The Enquirer's reporters, are, ironically, the last bulldog reporters on the planet. The rest just toss softballs and cue talking points without pursuing stories like the reporters of old.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:04:36 AM »
Fans of the Daily Kos may be delighted to know that, apparently, they have been busily banning people who dared to post the news up on their sites.

You mean that the liberal left is all about free speech  ?? (but only when it agrees with their point of view.....) rolleyes
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »

You mean that the liberal left is all about free speech  ?? (but only when it agrees with their point of view.....) rolleyes
I have talked to liberals who give me a hard time if I mildly question rumors about conservative people, but will deny, deny anything bad about their liberal heroes as nothing but lies.  Sure, there are some on the right as well, but it seems I see many more on the left.  IMO, it is part of what makes those liberals what they are.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge