Author Topic: Neo Nazi's plot to kill Obama  (Read 11713 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Neo Nazi's plot to kill Obama
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 10:38:16 AM »
Oh for Christ's sake...  :rolleyes:

It's THEM! Manipulating and machinating every little detail! THEY control it all! THEY release what THEY want to when THEY see that it will do THEIR agenda the most good!

Holy hell, disengage the "everything is a conspiracy controlled by THEM!" gear. It's stripped your brain pans.

Of course it has NOTHING to do with the fact that for the past several months Obama has been looking more and more like he's going to be the next president elect.  No, NOTHING at all with anything like that... :rolleyes:

Of course it has nothing to do with the fact that these two do not have nuclear physicist-caliber smarts, and very likely barely break 100 IQ added together...

Some people just don't feel secure unless they have some nefarious conspiracy about which to quiver, quake, and rail. Well, at least you could talk to these two clowns on their own level...

It's not a conspiracy. As I said, this sort of thing happens all the time, idiots being busted.

Releasing it as OMG NOOZ, this one time, rather than the nonstory and unpublicized investigation it should be, that's curious timing.

Do you deny that the BATFE would love an Obama presidency? Why would you put it past them to see an opportunity to just toss out a press release to help their preferred candidate?

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
They were arrested.

That's a matter of public record, as is the reason for the arrest.

It would have made it out sooner rather than later.

Had Secret Service sat on it and not held a little press conference, there would have been an equally strong furor from the 'tard set about a "government cover up."
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »
Watch what you say people.

I think Irwin may be under the influence of "They".
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HankB

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2008, 12:53:54 PM »
Two - count 'em, TWO - inbred skinheads couldn't keep their grandiose tuxedo mass murder conspiracy a secret.

What did they do - post their plans on Facebook or Myspace or something? Discuss their plot on CB radio? Ask the guy at the tuxedo rental place about whether or not blood stains from black people would wash out?

I can see how surveillance can let the FBI/NSA track down a conspiracy based overseas, or involving a lot of people . . . but if TWO lowlifes can't keep a lid on their plans, they must be retards with room-temperature IQs.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2008, 01:08:04 PM »
Two 'tards with 'tardish plans. How is this seriously newsworthy?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2008, 01:29:04 PM »
Idea:

I think I know where they got the idea. There they wuz, sittin' at their cousin's trailer, playin' Grand Theft Bumbleep, and one said to another: "You know what, Bubba? It'd be fun to dress up and go shoot people, just like on this here game. Be real easy."

Then they probably told everyone they knew. At least one of whom wasn't fried.

Blog under construction

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 02:07:07 PM »
"I think Irwin may be under the influence of "They"."

WHO TOLD YOU?

OK, according to my "Peon oppression through THEY tactics" handbook, I am entitled to....

Flay you like a ring bologona.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2008, 02:08:20 PM »
Two 'tards with 'tardish plans. How is this seriously newsworthy?

Let's see...

The avowed target.

The REASON they want to target him.

The timeframe in which they decided they wanted to kill him.

Only a 'tard couldn't figure out why it's newsworthy.  :rolleyes:

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2008, 02:12:43 PM »
Only a 'tard couldn't figure out why it's newsworthy.  rolleyes

Okay.

You tell me.

How likely is a pair of two people, armed with rifles and shotguns, to exterminate 102 people (without being caught doing it OR shot in the face by any of their intended targets or  a random bystander), and then to go and successfully assassinate one of the most heavily protected people in the world?

How common are skinhead 'tards who mouth off about how they would 'resist violently' if an election goes the wrong way or something of the sort?

The 'white power' community is infested with such idiots, and in fact they probably constitute the majority of it.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 02:14:01 PM »

Let's see...

The avowed target.

The REASON they want to target him.

The timeframe in which they decided they wanted to kill him.

Only a 'tard couldn't figure out why it's newsworthy.  :rolleyes:

If you want to take a shower in chlorine afterwards, go peruse Stormfront. You'll see dozens of tards with such "plots".

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »
If you want to take a shower in chlorine afterwards, go peruse Stormfront. You'll see dozens of tards with such "plots".

He should try VNN. It makes Stormfront look TAME.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 02:22:27 PM »
whats vnn    shudder
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
whats vnn    shudder

Nazi/anti-semite forums which are overt about the racial content of their 'struggle'.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »
It fits the 'only racists hate Obama' template - which is important, this close to the election. It's a stupid-as-hell plot by mentally deficient members of the 'Master Race' with a pretty close to zero chance of success, but it might sway voters. "Undecideds, the NAZIS!!! hate Obama. You don't want to be a NAZI!!! do you? Then you'll vote Obama."

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »
I still don't see anything worth taking seriously here.  A coupla dumb tards with delusions don't amount to a serious, legitimate plot to assassinate a President. 

The ATF and the pro-Obama media can shout from the rooftops that this is a big deal, but that doesn't make it so.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 04:50:46 PM »
I still don't see anything worth taking seriously here.  A coupla dumb tards with delusions don't amount to a serious, legitimate plot to assassinate a President. 

The ATF and the pro-Obama media can shout from the rooftops that this is a big deal, but that doesn't make it so.

Since when was the news meant to be taken seriously?  ;/

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »
"I think Irwin may be under the influence of "They"."

WHO TOLD YOU?

OK, according to my "Peon oppression through THEY tactics" handbook, I am entitled to....

Flay you like a ring bologona.

You Illuminati types have such a way with words....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 05:24:26 PM »

But it does make for a juicy news story.  Could there be a juicier story right now, than two white supremacists planning a massacre of over a hundred black people, then killing Obama?  Doubtful.

OK, but are they doing something actionable?  Something that can open them to conspiracy charges? 

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

stevelyn

• friend
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
An Obama administration is the ultimate wet dream for the BATFEces thugs. These theatrics are nothing more than an attempt to gin up favorable attention from His Holiness.
Be careful that the toes you step on now aren't connected to the ass you have to kiss later.

Eat Moose. Wear Wolf.

LAK

• friend
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 10:14:50 AM »
Sounds like another handled group - in this case groomed to fail and set up to "get caught". Perhaps priming the public up for something later down the road, after which Mr Biden can really pull out the stops and Congress will all fall over themselves to support.

I'd like to know who these boys were groomed by - and the names of which will probably never reach the news.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »
or more likely they are a pair of poster children for fetal alcohol syndrome who hung around other whack jobs
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »
There are a lot of lost boys out there.  And for every neo-Nazi there is a saggy-trou gangsta.
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.