Author Topic: Let the Hateful Ebola Doc Die  (Read 6085 times)

Waitone

• friend
Re: Let the Hateful Ebola Doc Die
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2014, 06:14:44 PM »
Listening late last night to some radio show interviewing a doc involved in medical aspects of dangerous bugs.  A few factoids were presented which cause for pause.  Victims were transported to US with minimal isolation.  The guy said eboli deserves a level 4 containment.  The only portable level 4 facilities are found in the US Navy.  Then there is the matter of CDC sending the victims to Emory hospital where they are put up in level 2 isolation.  He asked a simple rhetorical question.  If eboli is spread via bodily fluids, what is Emory going to do with the victims urine and feces.  Flush it down the sewer?  This guy was beside himself with the evident stupidity of what was going on.  I've seen no confirmation of claims by the doc being interviewed.  Matter of fact I've seen nothing of background information on the technology of isolation.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2014, 06:18:20 PM »
Guy in mt sinai isolation being tested for ebola right now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2014, 06:21:31 PM »
Heres a lil bout what they do at emory

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ebola-doctors-20140803-story.html

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2014, 06:21:38 PM »
Guy in mt sinai isolation being tested for ebola right now

http://7online.com/health/mount-sinai-patient-tested-for-ebola-virus/239663/

I have every confidance that what ever is wrong with the patient it won't be Ebola [tinfoil]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

• friends
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2014, 06:26:50 PM »

• friends
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2014, 06:28:56 PM »

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2014, 06:32:31 PM »
I agree with you, but I'd still rather not knowingly import a bug that we haven't yet figured out how to deal with.

I'd be more worried about the multi-spectrum drug resistant TB flooding across the border via "undocumented child refugee" MS-13 members.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
This may be a practice run on treating and containing it under ideal first world conditions.

Hope they have all their ducks in a row regarding containment. All the stories about this being a possible airborne mutation make it sound especially risky.

About as credible as "all those stories" about the cattle cars and FEMA death camps. It's hit what, 1200ish people in 6 months? If it was airborne it'd be way more than that.

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

• friends
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2014, 07:05:47 PM »
Cdc stuff
http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/5/2/pdfs/99-0208.pdf

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2014, 07:17:38 PM »
And now they are testing a guy in NY who just got home from West Africa and has developed symptoms consistent with the opening rounds of Ebola. Yay.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/04/new-york-city-hospital-testing-patient-for-possible-ebola-infection/?cmpid=cmty_twitter_fn
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2014, 07:27:58 PM »
Eboli's MSDS sheet
http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/ebola-eng.php

CONTAINMENT REQUIREMENTS: Containment Level 4 facilities, equipment, and operational practices for work involving infectious or potentially infectious materials, animals, and cultures.

Most references to portable units I've seen refer to single use cells, drapes, bubbles, etc.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2014, 07:31:18 PM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 08:32:33 PM »
Samaritan's Purse 2012 FY revenue was around $376 million. Ninety percent went to programs.  Hundred and fifty gees isn't that big a chunk. http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=4423#.U-AkZ_ldV8E

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2014, 08:46:17 PM »
Michael Savage (PhD epidemiology) weighs in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ier14T9ABqo

• friends
Let the Hateful Ebola Doc Die
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2014, 09:16:25 PM »
When and where did he get that PhD? It's not listed anywhere I found

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Savage

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2014, 09:20:19 PM »
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/about-michael-savage/
bottom of page
epidemiology

http://www.thesavagemichael.com/biography.html
He earned a Ph.D. in Nutritional Ethnomedicine from the University of California, Berkeley, 1978.  His dissertation was on “Nutritional Ethnomedicine in Fiji.”

I'm pretty sure he has a PhD.  Too easy to disprove.  Now the question becomes the nature of the PhD.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:31:35 PM by Waitone »

• friends
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2014, 09:24:53 PM »
And while savage sounds good his statement about cholera are specious http://www.who.int/gho/epidemic_diseases/cholera/cases_deaths/en/

• friends
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2014, 09:37:55 PM »
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/about-michael-savage/
bottom of page
epidemiology

http://www.thesavagemichael.com/biography.html
I'm pretty sure he has a PhD.  Too easy to disprove.  Now the question becomes the nature of the PhD.

Berkley says his PhDs is not epidemiology.  It agrees with the wiki entry

• friends
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2014, 09:41:15 PM »
A search fails to show any references to cholera in the border invasion. Other than savages.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2014, 10:36:50 PM »
They were treated with an unapproved experimental drug in Africa and were allowed to return due to the miraculous seeming recovery they are experiencing.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/experimental-ebola-serum/
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

• friends
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2014, 08:59:26 AM »
That explains him walking from the ambulance. I was surprised to see that

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2014, 09:05:59 AM »
An article about experimental drugs with info about the one used to treat the US health workers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/09/health/in-ebola-outbreak-who-should-get-experimental-drug.html
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.