Author Topic: Asset Forfiture & Thug Selfies  (Read 6632 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: Asset Forfiture & Thug Selfies
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2014, 03:38:58 PM »
Drug users aren't a protected class. You can legally discriminate if lease is worded right. I tossed a law student whose daddy was a land shark and dc council,member. I put him out in the middle of the night and when he called cops and daddy they all had to go away. If you want the right legal verbiage contact oxford house for one of their leases. The key is making drug use a violation in the lease subject to immediate eviction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That might be.... I remember he had tenants that were in jail for drug use and various other violations and he was unable to evict them...

The properties were getting pretty old, and his clientele were getting of lower and lower class every year.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Asset Forfiture & Thug Selfies
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2014, 03:59:42 PM »
It's a damn shame someone's property is endangered and devalued by some buffoon and the system seems dedicated to protecting the buffoon as opposed to the guy who worked to get something. And insult to injury we pay taxes that support protection for the lame and lazy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I