Main Forums > The Roundtable

Vaccination Cards requested for proof of vaccination.

<< < (11/12) > >>

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: 230RN on May 16, 2021, 04:56:33 PM ---I did put a trimmed-to-fit photo of my vaccination card in my wallet.  If the pic is not satisfactory to anyone who asks for a vaccination card, OK, I'll just put my mask on and continue doing my business.

--- End quote ---

What you should do is burn it.

gunsmith:
 this nonsense is going to go away, here in reno, the cool people are just going around maskless and ignoring the drama.
we just say "yeah yeah im vaccinated/exempt" and its all wink wink nudge nudge

if asked for proof "the dog ate my vaccine card" lost it/its in the car/its in my underwear-but no one ever goes that far - this nonsense will not be a thing in another yr or two - if it is i will consider a vax then - washing my hands and taking vitamins works fine for me for now

Jim147:

--- Quote from: gunsmith on May 16, 2021, 05:58:29 PM --- this nonsense is going to go away, here in reno, the cool people are just going around maskless and ignoring the drama.

if asked for proof "the dog ate my vaccine card" lost it/its in the car/its in my underwear-but no one ever goes that far - this nonsense will not be a thing in another yr or two - if it is i will consider a vax then - washing my hands and taking vitamins works fine for me for now

--- End quote ---

A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.

I kinda like my mask when I'm wearing my SAA. The. Tellers at the bank think it funny also.

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: gunsmith on May 16, 2021, 05:58:29 PM --- this nonsense is going to go away, here in reno, the cool people are just going around maskless and ignoring the drama.

--- End quote ---

Please don't do that. Tell them the question is inappropriate, and it's none of their business.

If that fails, tell them you're an undocumented American, a dreamer.  =)

tokugawa:
Tell them you are transvaxxed, and you identify as vaxxed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version