Author Topic: Zimmerman ... again  (Read 5339 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Zimmerman ... again
« on: November 26, 2013, 07:00:34 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/florida-george-zimmerman-evidence/index.html?hpt=us_c2

When they searched George Zimmerman's girlfriend's apartment, they found three handguns, an AR-15, a shotgun, and a pack of chewing gum. (No doubt it was assault gum.)

And ... they found 106 rounds of ammunition! Good grief! The article makes it sound like that's a full load-out for a mad dog killer. For heaven's sake, I suspect that's barely a head start for a single afternoon at the range for many of us.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:23:01 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: Zimmerman ... again
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
I wonder when he'll officially change his name to Emmanuel Goldstein?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:12:30 PM »
I suspect that's barely a head start for a single afternoon at the range for many of us.

No chewing gum for me, thank you.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:31:52 PM »
George Zimmerman?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:35:21 PM »
For an interesting mental exercise, imagine what the MSM story would say about your stash.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:41:40 PM »
 :lol:  I have TWO Ar-15s!! >:D
I dunno  ??? how many pistols ....
Four shotguns.
And several thousands of rounds of .30 Carbine, 5.56mm., 7.62x51, .22RF, 12 gauge shells ........

But  DANG IT I have no chewing gum! :facepalm:
 >:D

That ain't gonna make Alan Colmes too happy.....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 08:36:23 PM »
For an interesting mental exercise, imagine what the MSM story would say about your stash.

Pants Filling Panic.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 09:22:25 PM »

I'm in California.  The pants-pooping would be audible all the way to NYC.
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 11:11:31 PM »
I wonder when he'll officially change his name to Emmanuel Goldstein?

:laugh:

I guess if his girlfriend had all that stuff, she must be the bad actor. George was set up!

And they'd better go find all the innocent gay immigrant children she's gunned down.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 02:20:09 AM »

I do this every now and then.  I suspect the 400 rds of .50BMG and rifle would push the media over the edge.  Never mind the "Assault Weapons" and "loaded high capacity clips"

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 05:17:54 AM »
Well, across the room from the 4'x6' Navy jack hanging on the wall(see avatar) the closet has 70 AR mags, 10K rounds of ammo and 20K primers. It's a small closet, I had to put the rest elsewhere. Then there's the safe. I suspect I'd get my own cool panic graphic on CNN. Chris Matthews would tingle right into a stroke I should hope.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 07:01:40 AM »
I do this every now and then.  I suspect the 400 rds of .50BMG and rifle would push the media over the edge.  Never mind the "Assault Weapons" and "loaded high capacity clips"

Those are Assault Clips, you know.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 08:21:09 AM »

So, like, what have you got against airliners, anyway?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
Considering I have more ammo loaded into "high capacity clips" for just one rifle than GZ apparently had on hand....I imagine the media would wet themselves.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 10:05:06 AM »
So, like, what have you got against airliners, anyway?

They're mean to birds? >:D

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 10:06:31 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/us/florida-george-zimmerman-evidence/index.html?hpt=us_c2

When they searched George Zimmerman's girlfriend's apartment, they found three handguns, an AR-15, a shotgun, and a pack of chewing gum. (No doubt it was assault gum.)

And ... they found 106 rounds of ammunition! Good grief! The article makes it sound like that's a full load-out for a mad dog killer. For heaven's sake, I suspect that's barely a head start for a single afternoon at the range for many of us.

I can think of a few such weapon combinations in my safe for which the 106 rounds would barely make up a loaded magazine for each firearm. I also have more rounds than that loaded in mags for one single-stack handgun.

This thought warms me. =)
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2013, 04:00:12 AM »

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2013, 06:01:33 AM »
So she's on record, as in signed, sworn affidavit(s), that x, y, and also z happened and now there is something the cops have done/are doing that will tend to disclose that the "facts" attested to may not logically, if not also physically, prove to be possible?

But in a signed affidavit filed by Zimmerman's attorney, Jayne Weintraub, Scheibe says Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and claims police misinterpreted her.
"I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to the police," she said. "I do not feel that the arrest report accurately recounts what happened."

OMFG He's pointing a shotgun at my head! is certainly open to misinterpretation.  Anyone can see the dispatcher took those words totally out of context and then embellished them.

Zimmerman's attorney told HLN Monday that Scheibe had reached out to her through a lawyer. The statement, Weintraub said, is a sign that prosecutors should drop the case.
"All I can tell you is that from what I see, I would hope that the State Attorney's Office takes pause, takes a step back, exercises its discretion and declines prosecution," she said.

Lissen up, suckers,  Imma gonna sue the bejesus out of that biotch even though she hasn't got two dimes to rub together.  And if you know what's right you will drop this like the proverbial hot potato before your malicious prosecution-ing deep pockets get taken to the cleaners.

This interpreting stuff is easy.  Maybe I ought to see if I could get a job doing it at the United Nations.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2013, 08:50:56 AM »
The girlfriend backpedals:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/justice/george-zimmerman-girlfriend/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

From that article:

"The reason a no-contact order is not under a victim's control is because it's a decision of the court to protect the integrity of the prosecution," she said. "This is the government's case. It's not her case."

I find that to be wrong. To say going after her for filing false charges would be a whole nuther thing though.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2013, 09:19:40 AM »
Again, the guy needs to swear off women, and even new friends for a while and go be a hermit in BFE. Come back out in a couple of years. Or better, just stay hermit-like and low key for the rest of his life. Sucks maybe, but he'd end up being happier in the long run.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2013, 10:48:45 AM »
Again, the guy needs to swear off women, and even new friends for a while and go be a hermit in BFE. Come back out in a couple of years. Or better, just stay hermit-like and low key for the rest of his life. Sucks maybe, but he'd end up being happier in the long run.

Yeah, he would probably do just fine out in our neighborhood.

No women under 50 for one thing  :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 10:52:16 AM »
Every once in a while, I get one of the "frequent fliers" through court, and I will advise him that maybe it's time to move away from the area...far away, and start a new life where little petty things may just be little petty things, and not the latest in a list of things that have brought him into court.  I'd advise George that it's time to move away from big populated areas, maybe start using his middle name, and start a fresh life where no one knows him as anything more than the quiet guy that lives over there...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2013, 11:55:11 AM »
Or move to a major metro area where he can blend into the crowd and be one more anonymous white hispanic.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2013, 06:37:58 PM »
Again, the guy needs to swear off women, and even new friends for a while and go be a hermit in BFE.

True. I imagine his felt need for female companionship (or any sort of friendship) is about sky-high right now, what with all the guilt and abuse that's been laid on him. Some pretty girl treating him like a real person is probably awful hard to resist.

You'd think living with family members would be the safest thing, right, so he's not all lonely and pairing up with psycho chicks?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
SO, are they gonna go ahead and prosecute persecute him even after the star witness and "victim" has stated that nothing actually happened?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams